[2025] Business Talk

♡

"I didn't know that there will be paparazzi

"I didn't know that there will be paparazzi. I thought this was a private meeting?" I said while putting on my mask and cap before my coat and handbag. 

"Now, you look like a businesswoman," Yu-jin commented. I chuckled and nodded. 

"Oh, Si-hyuk is out of his car already. I'll go first. You guys follow later on, okay?" I said as I open the van's door. 

"Will do," Yu-jin replied as I get off the car. 

I heard the paparazzi gasping and questioning who I was. Bang Si-hyuk approached me and one of his bodyguards opened a huge umbrella to hide me. 

"It's for your own safety," Si-hyuk said to me as we walk towards the restaurant.

I smiled and nodded, "I wanted to do the same thing but I didn't have an umbrella in the van." 

I clearly hear the paparazzi getting mad and shouting, asking who I was but we ignored them. We entered the restaurant and were immediately greeted by the big three companies' founders. 

SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man. YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk. JYP Entertainment, Park Jin Young. And of course, HYBE Label, Bang Si Hyuk. 

"Hello," I smiled and bowed to the CEOs. 

Even though they are not the CEOs of their company but I still refer to them as the CEOs of their company because they are the ones who started their company and only when their company reaches fame, do they give their position to someone else and be the chairman. 

"How are you, SUNNY?" Soo-man asks. 

I smiled, "I'm doing great. What about you?" 

"Better than ever. How are you and baby?" He asked again. 

I chuckled, "I had a checkup this morning. Baby's perfectly healthy. There's nothing to worry about but to maintain my diet and what I eat." 

He smiles, "It's a relief. Come on, let's take a seat, you two!" 

I took a seat next to Bang Si-hyuk and the owner of the restaurant came to take our orders. 

"Well, I think it's good for SUNNY to get some warm soup. Something that is good for the baby and SUNNY herself," Jin-young said. 

I laughed, "Oh my God. Thank you. I would love that very much." 

"Some sweet potatoes and seaweed, meat or fish, or maybe egg?" Soo-man suggested. 

"We do have some special meals for pregnant women here," the owner said. 

"That would be nice. What are the options?" The CEOs asked. 

"Ginger soup, mostly soup. But we have noodles too. It's together with noodles. Boiled eggs or half-boiled eggs. Steamed fish with ginger. We also have seaweed mixed in the soup." 

"We also have chicken ginger soup. With ginseng and herbs that will make the body warm. Mixed with carrots and seaweed too. It's really nice," the owner said. 

"I would love the chicken one. But can I add half-boiled eggs to the soup? And also, vermicelli noodle to it?" I requested. 

"Sure. No problem with that," the owner said as she writes them down on her paper. 

After we ordered everything, we started talking about our own personal lives. Well, not only me but the CEOs too. I feel like I'm listening to the husbands and leader of the family's stories. It's really funny and a little weird to be the only young female one in the group. 

"SUNNY, are you still studying right now?" Hyun-suk asked. 

"Mm," I nodded while drinking the water from my cup. "Yes, I am on my Bachelor's actually. I'm going to be taking the exam in July this year." 

"Wow! Bachelor in TESL, isn't it?" Hyun-suk asked. 

I nodded, "Yes. And I'm going to continue to Ph.D. after I graduate." 

They wowed, "You go. You go take your doctorate. People around you would be really proud of you." 

I smiled and nodded, "Yup."

"There, signed

"There, signed." 

"Thank you," I took the paper from Soo-man and put the papers and other documents into an envelope, and gave it to Soo-man's secretary. 

I do the same thing to the other bosses too. After they signed, I keep the documents in an envelope and gave them to their secretary to be kept safe and sound and to key into the company's system. 

"So, it's easy. Through group chat, just tell us what you need. Any proof or deeper investigation about your artists, we will do it. And we will update you as soon as possible," I said. 

"What about the caterers and membership to your hotel and resorts and foods?" Jin-young asked. 

"That, in two days, my team will meet up with the four of you to discuss further it. Don't worry, it will be exactly as what has been written on our agreement paper and contract for five years. Anything, you just call me and I will do my best to settle the matter," I told them. 

"What about the security of our artists?" Hyun-suk asked. 

"I have my team to discuss it too. They will make an appointment to meet you at your offices. But if you want to keep your bodyguards you have right now, they need more training." 

"Security at the airport is something really crucial and needed too," Si-hyuk said. 

I nodded, "Yes. We will no longer make the artists walk between fans. But we'll put fences in front of the fans and paparazzi. Anyone who violated this law will get an order and warning from the company straight away." 

"What about sasaengs?" Soo-man asked. 

"We'll work about it. I have a team. We'll have a deep cleaning. Find them and turn them up to the police, with evidence. We won't bother them if we don't have evidence," I said. 

"Well, this is a little bit of a relief," Si-hyuk said. 

"I'll do my best to lead my team. Any updates, I'll update through our group chat. Any problems or inquiries, just text me or call me to ask about it."