𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘⌇𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝗂.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈.
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟨, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤.
- 𝙿𝙷𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚃,𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳⌇"𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒"-

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, she unwrapped kentrells arms from around her waist as she climbed off the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

the women kneaded in front of the toilet as she raised the toilet lid up, throwing up her insides, trying to be as quite as possible.

once she was done she sat up, flushing the toilet before walking over to the sink. she huffed wiping the sides of her mouth, before grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

turning on the faucet she wet her toothbrush, before squeezing the paste onto the small bristles, wetting it again before brushing her teeth.

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 two minutes later she was done, she wiped her mouth off before walking back into the room. climbing in the bed as she laid in the middle.

wrapping her arms around dayvons chest he immediately brought her in closer, placing a kiss on her forehead before falling back to sleep, dearra doing the same.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊, the women flustering her eyes open and licking over her lips, smiling once kentrell came into her view.

"happy birthday pretty guh" he rasped leaning down and pecking her lips softly, "thank you papa." she yawned wrapping her arms around kentrells neck, making him pick her up by her thighs.

"you sleep good, hm?" He asked pecking her neck before walking out of the room, and down the stairs.

"yes, but my body sore—i think y'all fucked me too good." she pouted stuffing her face inside of kentrells neck, sticking her pink tongue out and licking over the soft skin making kentrell grunt.

"Get on freaky ass guh." he chuckled walking into the kitchen, dayvon sat on the island chair as horace flipped the last pancake.

"Goodmorning." dearra spoke as kentrell sat her on her feet gently, she slowly walked over to dayvon as her legs trembled, resulting in the men laughing at her.

she mugged as dayvon picked her up and sat her on his lap, " i don't see what's funny." she mumbled pouting slightly, "ain't nun funny ma, happy birthday." Dayvon spoke grabbing her by her neck titling her head back and kissing her lips softly.