Till The End of The Moon Cast's (长月烬明 演员表)

Bai Lu (白鹿) as Li Su Su (黎苏苏)/ Sang Jiu (桑酒)/ Ye Xi Wu (叶夕雾)
~ The adopted daughter of the first head of the Immortal School, possesses the most sacred blood of the phoenix in the world and is a perfect match for the ancient Ruthless Dao. In Li Su Su's mind in the struggle between common people and love, she always thinks about common people first. She shouldered the safety of the six realms and went back to five hundred years ago alone, without companions, bravely ventured into another world like a lone brave man, her heart was full of the love and persistence of a goddess, but her feelings for Tan Tai Jin gradually grew as she got to know him, change.

Luo Yun Xi (罗云熙) as Tan Tai Jin (澹台烬)/ Ming Ye (冥夜)/ Cang Jiu Min (沧九旻)
~ The ruthless demon god never cried when he was born, even if his eyes were gouged out and his tendons were cut off, no one saw his fragility. Until that day, everyone will never forget it, he begged while blood and tears fell like beads, big and big.

Chen Du Ling (陈都灵) as Mo Nv (妺女)/ Ye Bing Chang (叶冰裳)/ Tian Huan (天欢)
~ The eldest daughter of the Ye family. Dare to love, dare to hate, sacrifice everything for love. Because she is a concubine, she has always envied Ye Xi Wu to be liked by her family. She has suffered a lot and because she has an extra love thread on her body, she attracts most of the opposite sex and Xiao Lin also has a soft spot for her.

Deng Wei (邓为) as Xiao Lin (萧凛)/ Gongye Ji Wu (公冶寂无)/ Sang You (桑佑)
~ The sixth prince, who fell in love with Ye Bing Shang, couldn't fall in love. After several generations, he finally returned to his original heart. Gongye Ji Wu is Li Su Su's senior brother. He has his own strategy and mind. One of Tai Jin's people.

Sun Zhen Ni (孙珍妮) as Pian Ran (翩然)
~ The nine-tailed fox demon was born in the abyss, but in order to leave the abyss, he cut off two tails and became a seven-tailed fox demon. Ye Qing Yu was rescued by coincidence on the frontier battlefield because he looks very similar to his former lover Jiang Rao. Threatened by Tantai Jin with poison to help him, it was only later that he realized that it was just a nourishing pill. When Ye Qing Yu died to protect himself, he finally understood his true intentions and finally healed Ye Qing Yu with all his cultivation and he disappeared in his arms.

Eddy Geng (耿業庭) as Ye Qing Yu (叶清宇)
~ He is the second son of General Ye's mansion, Ye Xi Wu's younger brother, he is upright and upright. He originally led troops on the frontier and has outstanding abilities, but he is too straightforward and rigid. He often makes Ye Xi Wu complain endlessly.

Wang Yi Fei (王一菲) as Si Ying (姒婴)
~ The Demon God's subordinates can be said to be the most loyal one and even Ming Ye directly reprimanded the Demon God for disrespect, which is evident. Her true identity is the ancient Han Ba and her strength is very powerful. As the right arm of the demon god, Si Ying's strength is beyond doubt. After Tai Jin became a demon god, she became Tan Tai Jin's right protector and she was also able to fight Qu Xuan Zi, Zhao You, etc. who were at the level of immortals.

Xiao Shun Yao (肖顺尧) as Tantai Ming Lang (澹台明朗)
~ Tan Tai Jin's half-brother, his mother was the previous queen. A cruel and ambitious person. However, because his mother was attacked by wild animals and died during the autumn hunting, Tantai Ming Lang was left out in the cold by King Jing. Not only did he hate King Jing and Concubine Rou, but he was also dissatisfied with Tan Tai Jin. After he discovered that Tan Tai Jin was competing with himself for the throne, he took extreme measures in an attempt to get rid of Tan Tai Jin.