I - Changes

TBATE REACTS 1

I Have not read the novel after his fight with wraiths so I'm just relying from my memory, so there might be mistakes.

<---------------------------->

???? Point of view:

On the top of the azure heavens, we can see someone watching over. Do you believe that someone is always watching your every step of the way in your life? Heh well that's my job...not in a weird way okay.

I saw the anomaly on this world ' Arthur Leywin' or formly known as 'King Grey' although I can see his past and future I can't interact with him unless I get permission. " God " ' yes I'm not the most powerful being here' I close my eyes, clasped my hand's together and said " if you're hearing this can you give me permission to interrupt his somewhat peaceful life. "

' Sure, you have my permission ' a soothing voice said to me, I opened my eyes, blink, blink. " Eh " i said as trying to process that he actually responded

' As I have said you have my permission to do what is in you're mind, your not the only one who is bored'

" YATTA, thank you " I said happily as I swung my hands in the air while running around above the clouds like a child

' You're welcome. Although know your limits ' i nodded at his words, as the idea on what to do got in my brain.

I swiped my hand to the left as the image of ' Arthur Leywin ' appeared in his DC uniform going in Xyrus Academy cafeteria.

' Of course the main character get's to be there, oh! And his family and the twin horns '

I swiped again the image of ' The royal families' appeared except for the dwarves, ' hmm, yep I'm gonna bring them too '

I swiped again and the members of the ' The DC, SC, Cynthia and her bond ' is shown doing their task ' them too and maybe the others too'

Now for the asuras. I swiped again and the image of ' Kezess, Myre, Windsom, Aldir, Wren, Kordri and the other asuras ' appeared ' Ok, them too'

The future, next. I went to the future timeline, I swipe to the left as the image of ' Grey, Regis, caera and grey's students ' appeared ' hm, he will be confused about this. Hehe, if Agrona and kezess fight I might buff grey so that he join brawl hehe '

I swiped my hand again as the image of ' Agrona, cadell, seris, and the other scythes and the retainers and the wraiths ' appeared ' undoubtedly that if kezess see them he will attack ' a smile formed my face just by imagining them fighting plus the main character might join.

After a lot of time thinking I can't have an idea on who to bring next......ah f*ck it I'm just gonna bring them all

' Language ' I flinched at the voice

' Ehe....I'm sorry i said while scratching my right cheek with my index finger ' he really does hear everything, I thought the one previously was just my luck ' I thought as I sighed

" Time for them to react "

Arthur Leywin's point of view:

A white light consume me while I was talking with Elijah, I didn't know how or why I got consumed by a light, but I have a bad feeling about this.

/|—————————————|\

| ~ Scene Change ~ |

\|—————————————|/

A groan escaped my mouth as I opened my eyes while rubbing my head. I was greeted by a white ceiling, I stood up to see where we are clearly, but, Apparently I wasn't the only unlucky one to get consume by the light, and I think the whole people of dicathen are here.