𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

It would probably take them hours trying to walk from the house to the town if it wasn't for Taehyun, who could take them there in a matter of seconds.

Once they were out of the house, the two gathered close to the Sorcerer, who now had the floating book in front of him.

Dawn watched, intrigued, as the male read something in the book for a minute before chanting some intelligible words under his breath.

Just as she anticipated, the earth beneath her feet disappeared. And unlike before, when she was stumbling with the grace of a newborn deer, she was now prepared to land.

She didn't notice a certain someone was watching her with a hint of amusement as she was occupied with her landing accomplishment.

"Okay, we need to set some ground rules before entering the town. The first one is to try not to catch attention and the second, get your items as quickly as possible. Lastly and most importantly, don't lose each other in the crowd."

Soobin didn't have to explain each rule further because Dawn perfectly understood. As of now, they were some kinds of fugitives of the King. Even if the King didn't know her face, being with this group meant she was one of them.

"Are we all clear?" Sending a nod to the Archer, the three finally walked into the town while pulling their hoods over their heads.

As soon as they step foot in the town, Dawn can't help but be reminded of an old scene from a movie. She felt like she had stumbled into a different time zone. Exactly the Medieval Era. Buildings and houses, every infrastructure seemed to be made up of brick stones, to the use of wooden planks for windows and slate stones for roofs.

Where exactly in the part of the world am I?

She hasn't thought of her situation until now. She felt like everything was finally hitting her. But before she could go deep in her thought, a hand caught her arms before she could collide into a streetlight.

"What were you thinking so hard that you almost give yourself a concussion?" Taehyun asked, looking down at the girl with concern and mirth.

He had been watching her for a while now, and he could say that the girl seemed to not know what she was doing half of the time. It was actually funny, to be honest.

"Nothing. It's nothing. I just thought of something, but it's not that important." Dawn looked around, trying to find something else they could talk about.

"It didn't seem like nothing though..." Taehyun persisted, but seeing the hard look on her face, he paused. "But if you don't like to talk about it, that's fine, too. I just want you to know that you can come to me or even to the others if you need help or something."

Dawn pursed her lips, now feeling a little guilty when she saw his smile and felt his genuine intention. But before she could apologize, Taehyun had already changed the subject. "Oh, look. We have arrived at our first stop."