Ouija Whore.

You were alone in the house, again. No one else ever seemed to be home anymore, all of your roommates working multiple jobs now. Meanwhile you had the weekend off. With a drink in hand and candles around the room, you had every plan on how you were going to spend it.

You pulled your halloween blanket over your bed, it was a cute ouija board design you had grabbed from Spirit Halloween only a day before. You closed your door, locking it even though you were alone. Tonight was going to be your night, a single lady and her favorite vibrator. You put on some of your favorite music to get you in the mood as you pulled off your oversized tshirt and settled onto your bed naked. Your fingers moved between your legs as you spread them, your eyes closing as you massaged yourself happily. A soft heated breath moving from you as your body enjoyed itself, it had been too long since you had treated yourself to a good fuck. Longer still since a partner joined you.

You spread your pussy lips, fiddling with your clit as you teased yourself until you dripped. Proud of how hot and horny you were already. You carressed your breast with your other hand, flicking your nipple with your thumb as another hand joined you sliding between your pussy lips and prodding your entrance. It felt so good until you realized, it wasn’t your hand.

You opened your eyes to find a ram horned demon with red skin and the tail and ears of a bull. His face and body human enough and handsome but his eyes completely black with red glowing pupils looking over your naked form. Your jaw dropped as you tried to let out some form of exclamation but his clawed hand covered your mouth.

“Quiet, daughter of Eve. You will scream, but for my seed, not for my anger.” He spoke through a gargled hissing voice.

You looked to him and broke free from his hold on your face, “You’re an incubus, aren’t you?”

“Yes, you are smart for a whore.” He nodded, drool dripping from his tongue between his tusk like fangs. “But still stupid enough to fuck yourself ontop of a ouija board, summoning me to you. Now you’ll have to pay your dues with your cunt.”

“You’re really gonna fuck me?” You asked casually, taking him off guard though he tried not to show it.

“I’m going to breed you, slut. Breed you again and again. Your womb will birth my demonic offspring, I will have my way with you and you will pleasure me, your master!” He roared overtop of you.

You spread your legs more for him, welcoming him inside your hot wet pussy, “Sounds like a fun time, master.” You smirked to him.

He looked at you in surprise before a dark perverse smile overtook his features, “Good whore, you know your place well.”

You reached up and took his face in your hands, pussy juice still on your fingers, “Fuck me hard, master.” you purred before kissing him.

He jerked his big red dick as he pushed into your kiss, enjoying your empassioned embrace. He pushed you down on your back, taking your wrists in his clawed hands and pinning you spread eagle on your bed.

“I will fuck your cunt and pretty little ass until you can no longer walk. Then I will fuck your mouth until you can no longer speak. Then I will fuck your tits until they bleed.” He growled.

“And then, master?” You whimpered under him, eager for his dick to fill you.

“Then I shall start again, going until your belly is swollen with child.” He answered, the tip of his cock throbbing against your entrance, “Now give your fuck hole to me!” He demanded.

You raised yourself from the bed and took his dick into you, pushing yourself onto him. His dick was hard and sharp like a spike impaling you. You let out a moan under him as he lowered himself deeper into you, pushing back against your groin.

“Yes, that’s right. Give in to me and embrace your pleasure, you fucking whore!” He hissed, slowly thrusting in and out of you. You struggled against him, his sex wonderful and overpowering as you couldn’t move.

You whined, “Harder…”

“You want master to fuck you harder?” He asked.

You nodded through hooded eyes.

“Fucking say it!” He shouted.

“Please, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder!” You whimpered out as his dick stroked deeper inside of you.

He chuckled, holding you down as his pace sped up some. He fucked you fast and hard, angling himself to hit your gspot in between each lunge deeper.

“Cum for me, squirt your sinful pussy spit onto your master!” He demanded, his taloned fingers moving from your wrist to your neck, squeezing your throat until you gagged.

Your tongue slid out of your mouth as you looked up at him, his face full of horny rage. He rode you as you climaxed, your legs bending slightly as you moaned deeply. Cum squirted from your cunt onto him as he shoved himself in and out endlessly, pumping you full of his cock.

Good little cum slut, squirt on your master while he desecrates your pretty little fuck hole.” He smiled through his tusks, humping into you with a vengeance as you moaned.