✨Intro✨

Heyya besties <3 I'm extremely sorry I haven't posted in the past few months I've just been going through a lot of stuff. I did get Some new social media accounts to connect to the world a bit more. I have multiple Youtube channels now, I have Quotev, Reddit, Discord, and TikTok also. 

Also, sorry I haven't mentioned this yet, but Happy Pride month!!! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 🏳‍🌈🏳‍⚧ I have honestly been having a pretty good pride month, I just feel good that everyone is getting along well and having a great month <3 I have been working on some things for pride month that I might showcase on my TikTok sometime soon, and I'm just feeling really good because this is the first pride month that I have actually got to celebrate with my parents being homophobes, but this is a really great pride month for me so far!<3

What has been keeping me off of social media for so long is back on like one of the first few days of spring my entire region got hit by a really bad tornado, and it wiped out mine and my neighbor's house almost completely. Luckily, because of how many trees we have, the house didn't get as much damage as the rest of the property. I couldn't go to school the next day because we couldn't even get out of our house, much less get to the road. Eventually the fire department helped us out and we went to my Grandmother's house, and that's where we've been living for the past few months. I've just had a real busy life.

So this story is of course a book of one-shots, so I will be taking requests! The fandoms that I will do one-shots for are: Hazbin Hotel, AkanoYona (Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn), Disney Twisted Wonderland, Friday night Funkin', Vocaloid, To Hell and Back, and Ghost and Pals. I may Eventually take requests for: TBHK (Toilet-bound Hanako-kun), Seven Deadly Sins, Helluva Boss, and Undertale. Feel free to request what you like, as long as of course it isn't 'cursed'. <3 love you guys, can't wait for requests!