introductions

lynx was searching for love for as long as he could remember. he spent months searching for a big strong gay partner, he even learned german and shaved his head to make himself more likable. but none of his past partners were big strong and gay enough.

feeling hopeless on a tuesday night, he decided to go to the gay bar not to far from where he slept in the new york public library. he wore a pink leopard print robe (lynx u got some weird fashion taste) and a matching bow on his bald head.

walking into the gay bar he accidentally bumped his smooth shiny head on the doorway bc of his massive height. (8'7 ft) oh shit his bow fell off. just when lynx was abt to cry THIS MASSIVE HUNK PICKED UP HIS BOW FOR HIM 🥵🥵.

"i think you dropped this." he says while smirking, showing of his sharp canines.

"oh my goodness thank you sir" lynx replies, meowing submissively.

lynx realizes the hunk works at the gay bar and there's a name tag stitched into one of this pecks? he gets very close to his chest to read the nametag, having to resist the urge to lick him.

"jay? ... u wanna cum to my place 2nite bbg?"

"i would love to lynx." (jay knows his name from his stalker tendencies, he's been watching lynx shower for months) "just let me finish up my shift." jay starts growling and backing away from lynx.

jay didn't tell me their pronouns so i used he him 😘😘 jay u work as a stripper btw