♧The calm before the storm♧ 「Rewritten」

Narrator's POV

Some say the softest people are the ones with the most secrets. Class 2A's Deku seems like just a pushover who forgives easily, right? Well, let's find out.

Deku's POV

I was on my way to my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend's room while texting my sister. She said she had a surprise for me, which could either be good or bad, but I didn't care much at the moment.

As I entered the hall leading to his dorm, I heard moaning coming from his room. I stopped, feeling a mix of disgust and resignation. Twisting my face in distaste, I opened the door, and there they were-Bakugou, naked, on top of Uraraka.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Their faces went from blank to shocked in seconds. Before they could speak, I cut in, "Before you start, let me make this clear: I don't care. This relationship was one-sided and forced. It's over. Continue with whatever you were doing." With that, I turned and walked away, hearing them argue as I left. It was almost amusing.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice my phone ringing until the seventh missed call. I picked up, making sure to keep it a safe distance from my ear.

"WHY THE HELL WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING? I WAS ABOUT TO SEND AN S.O.S TO MR. AIZAWA TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T KILL SOMEONE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Shoto's angry voice filled the line.

"Sorry, Shoto," I managed to say before he cut in again.

"I was thinking we could get some soba. You down? Great, I'm coming to meet you." He hung up, leaving me stunned. I finally snapped out of my stupor and headed to Shoto's room.

Time Skip to Shoto's Room

When I arrived, Shoto looked annoyed, and Denki was there too, looking unusually serious.

"What's up, guys?" I started, but another voice cut me off.

"Yeah, Deku's just a useless crybaby. He acts all happy-go-lucky while we go through hardships. He gets everything handed to him!" Mina's voice carried through the room, with murmurs of agreement from some others.

I tuned them out until I felt a shock jolt through me, snapping me back to reality. I found myself half-frozen, courtesy of Shoto.

"Shoto, melt this ice right now, or I swear I'll-" I began sweetly, but with a dangerous edge. He silently melted the ice and walked away.

Time Skip

The next day in class, my classmates were still talking behind my back. I didn't care. What caught me off guard was Uraraka approaching me with a feigned friendly demeanor and an apology.

"Sorry, Deku," she said. I almost laughed. She could be with Bakugou for all I cared.

My thoughts were interrupted by an unusual alarm. Mr. Aizawa jumped up from his sleeping bag, looking more alert than usual.

"What's that alarm?" Iida asked, karate-chopping the air.

"That's the alarm for UA's daycare," Aizawa explained, looking specifically at me.

My thoughts raced. I tried to stay calm. Just then, the classroom door burst open, and small arms wrapped around my waist.

 Just then, the classroom door burst open, and small arms wrapped around my waist

♤ .Hoped you enjoyed. ♡