1.

03/09/22

U got mad at me coz i didn't got you cheesecake. Sorry i forgot. I would try to remember it from next time.

04/09/22

I wanna tell you. I love you more than you could imagine more than anyone could imagine but this coward self couldn't.

05/09/22

U didn't came to school today. So i decided to check up on you. But u weren't there. Why did u ran away!?
I was so worried.
I found you at bridge crying.
I shouted your name but u didn't listen u looked at me and smiled.
JISUNGGGGGGGG!!
NOOOOO!!

06/09/22
I still can't process this. The man i loved since the middle school is no longer alive. Then one who supported me when i was at the lowest is no longer besides me. it's like I've lost myself. I no longer have any urge to live as the one i had is no more. I'm sorry.

I completed writing in my journal. i put it near the table and went off to the bridge. Standing at the spot jisung was at.

"I LOVE YOU"

I let myself loose hitting the cold air it felt like I'm free. I will soon meet my love and we can be together without any worried. My body hit the water and started sinking. I let go my urge to go up and breath. Soon enough the water consumed and i felt numbness. I knew it was time to say goodbye.

The end

Hope you like this one shot. It was inspired by a book i read so i wanted to write a one shot about it. Hope you had a good day see you with a next one..<3