1

As funny as it sounds I cant wait till school starts up again! I have great friends, and proudly single. Like always! It turns out that people really like me im not like those other girls im not rude or snobby and self obsessed. I just go with the flow and people just go with it too. People have expectations of other people. There is always that one group or that one girl who puts everyone on edge. And that person is Sklar the destroyer. she destroys everyones happy endings and makes her happy ending even better by stealing everyone elses. Of course I was her best friend in middle school., but people have a change in heart or your best friend stabbed you in the back and turned into the bitch of the school. Please if you knew me I wouldn't stand the sight of people like that. People who destroy your friendship when they promised they would be by your side no matter what? Well im getting ahead of myself i mean who cares anyway? oh i forgot i care!

anyway tomorrow was the first day of school, and i just remembered that Sklar transferred to you know bitch school where all the bitches go and everything. you get what I mean. My best friend Alina was over for the night and we were watching the Fault in our Stars and it was sooooo sad! I was basically crying my eyes out while Alina on the other hand was laughing at me and throwing popcorn at my face while I bury my head into my pillow. She really likes throwing stuff in my face when i start to cry its kinda her thing. it gets really old and i always end up yelling at her and storming off, and then she comes into my room conforts me tells me she is sorry and of course i forgive her. you know like forgive and forget. but im doing that like every single weekend of course. because i have the biggest stash of romantic and sad movies because its the only genre i like!

soon enough i drifted off into my dreams and went to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thanks for reading readers its been awhile and i just want to say.......... im probably getting like no reads on this so if you like then comment and vote and follow me and my other account

~madison_lyon~