Planet Fitness

Hello, my name is Daniela Corredor, I am twenty years old. I am diabetic I been a member of Planet Fitness since March 2022.

My experience assisting to Planet Fitness has been great. The fact that I am going to Planet Fitness and being able to stay active and de exercise is wonderful, because it helps me to be a healthy person. It also gives me energy. Since I have chronic type two diabetes being active and excersised helps our your blood sugar levels out.

What are some benefits of going to the gym?
Physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system to work more efficiently when your heart and lungs improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.

Why is it important to stay physically active?
Regular exercise and physical activity promote strong muscle and bones. It improves your respiratory cardiovascular health. Including overall health. Staying active can also help you maintain weight, reduce your risk of some cancers.

Which are some goals of going to the gym,?
Be and feel healthy, feeling energetic and reduce diseases such as diabetes.

Going  to the gym is a way to be healthy and feel well. When I go to the gym I personally feel with a boost of energy that reduce stress.