•1•

BRAELYNN'S P.O.V

(B~ Braelynn C~ Cop/Danny)

C: Miss Daniels correct?

B: I prefer Rae but whatever floats your boat

C: Miss Daniels the more you sass me the longer this will take

B: Danny you know why your talking to me, I don't, cut to the chase already

C: Rae, just because I'm Dean's dad doesn't mean you and the guys can constantly get in trouble Jesus. Rae I swear between you and Wyatt, y'all single handedly get in more trouble than most people combined.

B: actually Danny, I think me and Wyatt do something bad twice as much as your average criminal.

That's how it goes down at the station at least once every two weeks. Yeah, yeah I'm so bad. Most people ask me I was always like this to answer your question, no. My dad works for the biggest and most popular company in the United States and Australia, Hewitt & Co. he works right under Brian Hewitt. Yeah, Yeah I'm a rich girl whatever.

I have two older brothers, Noah and Sam and two younger brothers, Aaron and Matt. Yes, I'm the only girl. My dad is a workaholic and my mom is the stuck up, rich, stay at home mom, that everyone loves, not. She's the stereotypical stay at home rich mom that can shop till she drops, metaphorically of course she would never drop from shopping.

I grew up with my brothers and of course the nannies and butlers until Noah was old enough to watch us, We still have the butlers of course. So you might be thinking, why go and get in trouble all the time when you have this life? Let me tell you its not a walk in the park.

I'm not who my mom wants me to be. I actually have a second wardrobe she has no idea about. I swear if she saw the black crop tops, high waisted shorts, ripped jeans, band tees, leather leggings, and leather jackets she'd faint. And if she saw the tattoos? She'd kill me without a second thought. She knows about all the piercings but I don't think she knows about the stuff I wear in them.

How do my parents not know about all the trouble I get into one might ask? Danny. Danny is Dean's dad, who is also chief at the police station, did that light bulb go off? Who is Dean you might ask? I got you.

So everyone in school knows me for my 'gang', or the Jackson 5. Its myself, Wyatt, Dean, Bennett, and Jordan. Wyatt and Myself practically rule the gang, okay, okay Wyatt likes to think he's in charge, I really am don't let him fool you. Wyatt, 17,is 6'3", tall brunette with this perfect quiff (its literally perfect). He's your typical bad boy; leather jackets, piercings, and tattoos. He's my best friend they all are. Dean, 17,is 6'3" as well, they all are actually. Dean is a blonde with a quiff as well except it's not as perfect. They all are typical bad boys. Same traits apply to all. Bennett,17, is 6'3" big surprise there. Shaggy dirty blonde hair. Jordan,17, is 6'3", woah so unique, I know. dark brown hair that I don't know how to to describe honestly.

They all have one special trait that makes them unique. Jordan is a nerd. Dean is an athlete. Bennett is the laid back short tempered one. Wyatt has all of them really but is also outgoing and funny. They are my best friends and so important to me.

Oh stupid Rae yall don't know who I am. Braelynn Ceriphyanna Daniels, I'm 17, 5'5", laugh all you want I'm really short. I'm Half brunette half red head, I'm have like a merlot hair color, long and curly, but you'll never see it curly. I'm spunky, funny, sarcastic, bad anger issues, but other than that I like to believe I'm really fun. I Secretly dance and I'm a gymnast

••Phone Conversation••

(Dean- D, Bennett- B, Braelynn- R [for rae] Wyatt- W, Jordan- J)

J- Ayeee people party at Thomas' tonight he wants to know if the Jackson 5 is going to make an appearance we in?

B- I'm all for it, Dean?

D- hell ya, Wyatt?

W- duh, Rae?

J- ?

D-?

B-?

R-...

J- come on Rae J5 isn't complete without our point on the pyramid

R- only if we stay at Bennett's I miss Momma and I'm not coming back home after school

B- dude Momma legit just asked when her baby girl was coming home

J- I swear they have a better relationship than the 5 of us have with our own mothers

R- we do

W- can we all crash at Momma's

R- wyatt...

J- oh shit Wyatt your in deep shit

D- what did he do?.. Oh crap..

B- oh my god she's going to blow

W- WHAT WHAT WHAT WHY IS EVERYONE FREAKING OUT WHAT DID I DO THAT WAS SO BA-.. crap

J- uh oh

W- RAE I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT

R- didn't mean it my ass. you called her momma. she is mine Wyatt mind I swear I will you

W- we don't want to do something that you'll regret do we?

R- I won't regret this Wyatt

W- no

J- Wyatt you're scared **dies of laughter**

W- Jordan it's Braelynn Daniels we are talking about think about it. Everyone has nightmares about her. I might be in a gang but she's a scary

R- I'll let you off the hook...

R-... for now

J- for now? I think I just peed myself Wyatt you're screwed

B- for now, holy Wyatt flee the country

D- country?move to other side of the world and change your name and identity.

W- did she say for now?

R- for now boys for now. Be afraid very afraid. all of you

B,W,J,D- ALL OF US?!?!

R- all of you.