You Are My Mr. Right - III

Chapter - II

Prerana was standing in front of the window at Sharma Nivas, lost in her thoughts as to what to do next to make Rishab and her family will spill the truth, when she felt a plan forming in her mind, and she smirked in victory; knowing this will make her win. At the same, she can teach the lesson of not leaving her just for the sake of others to Rishab. Prerana entered her room and looked around, knowing she would not step inside after tonight as she had enough of everything and everyone.

"Hello, Mrs. Bajaj is speaking," Prerana said sternly. "Good evening, Mam; what can I do for you?" The other person asked.

"Mr. Mehra, get me registered as Kukki's mother legally in all the documents and partial rights on her should mine as well, and get me the documents which need to be signed as Mrs. Prerana Rishab Bajaj; I will be waiting for you," Prerana said and hanged up, took the clothes she needed and packed them knowing she can never be back to the place where her husband is not respected, and her daughter is not loved.

"Mam," Mehra called her, and she looked up from the documents she was going through, sitting in a secluded corner of the cafe where she had called Mehra texting the address.

"Have a seat, Mr. Mehra, and did you bring the documents I requested?" Prerana questioned him.

"Yes, Mam, I have prepared all the documents which will declare you as Mother of Kukki. Only signatures are left and the documents which will make you Mrs. Bajaj legally in front of the world," Mehra said Prerana forwarded her hand. Mehra handed her documents silently, and she signed them after reading them.

"I want them to be legalized in the next two hours, and mail me the documents post that. Inform Nathaniel to get the private jet ready for next week as Mr. Bajaj will leave with Kukki to Amsterdam if I am not wrong, as he will not like living here anymore," Prerana said, and Mehra nodded.

"Ok, Mam, anything else?" Mehra asked, and Prerana shook her head. "No, you can leave. Thank you for quick work, Mr. Mehra," Prerana said, and he just gave the nod and walked away from there.

(Prerana's Saree) --- picture credit goes to Google

Prerana walked out of her ex-room in Sharma Nivas in anger as she received another set of Divorce papers from Shivani which was sent by Rishab, and took a cab to the Bajaj mansion in the morning itself as Kukki messaged her that they were back once she went away from Basu Bari.

Prerana entered Bajaj Mansion, followed by her family, while anger radiated from her in waves. Furiousness and seriousness were very visible in her eyes on her face, and Rishab, along with Maasi and Tanvi, came down hearing the commotion only to be surprised to see her in that type dressing and the anger in her. Prerana came and stood in front of Rishab, caught hold of the lapels of his coat, pulled him towards her, and whispered in a calm and cold voice.