The Werewolf Bite

By King T

By King T. Wolf-Fang

It's a blood moon on this Halloween night.
Mortals wonder the streets as potential victims of the werewolf's bite.
His devious howl travels through the fall crisp air.
To children who are curious it's an invitation to follow if they dare.
From human to werewolf the clock strikes midnight and transformation begins.
As bones forcibly elongate they drastically rupture the fading human skin.
By day light he's a young adolescent fighting to tame his inner beast.
But under the moon light the werewolf is uncontrollable, and ready to feast.
He stands about 7ft tall.
The strength of 7 men able to run through a brick wall.
Eyes a shade of ruby red.
His unrelenting fangs white as a bone so it's been said.
His coat is jet black.
Under the night sky camouflaged plotting his next attack.
Slate gray are the pigment of his claws.
Which extend from his stupendous paws.
Adrenalized with life wild eyed running through the woods.
Any mortal that knew of his arrival would seek shelter as quickly as they should.
The werewolf arrives in the town leaving mortals petrified.
Dead in their tracks without shelter to run, and hide. 
Letting out growls forever engraved in the memories those who witnessed this Halloween night.
A carnivorous ferocious beast just wants a taste of a mortals flesh just one bite.
What was believed to be a mythical creature
The werewolf a cold hearted murderer acting in its nature.
With continuous howling and prowling he pounces on his prey.
The towns people have a synchronized look on their faces of dismay.
The werewolf clawing on his prized possession drawing blood .
Spilling  out of his prey's body,  flowing through the cobble stone street as if it were a flood.
Now that you know the legend of the werewolf is more than a tale of fright.
Make sure next Halloween you're not his next victim of his ferocious bite.