Chapter 1: The Beginning of The Hate

This takes place at the beginning of True Colours. If you didnt guees, this is basically a rewrite of True Colours to make it more Gay but i wont copy everything. Ill skip most of the parts but mostly, it will be a rewrite. Enjoy! :)

Annes POV:

I cant believe it! Im actually going home! Im really happy but then again its sad cause i wont be seeing my friends for a while but hey, its okay. I can allways get back. Right?

"Hey Anne?" I turned to see Marcy next to me. "Yeah Marbles?" "Dont you think that its gonna be hard to let go of your found frog-family?"

"Yeah but hey, we can always see eachother again with the help of the box!" She looks away from me and her face turns a bit red while muttering: "Yeah.."

Shes so cute sometimes. But as I was staring at Marcy, Sasha woke me up from my trans. "You good?"

"Yeah. Im good."

We approach the throne room as King Andrias greets us. "We restored the power to the box King Andrias. Now you can sens us home right?" He chuckles. "Yes ofcourse!"

I start to hand the box to him but Grimes tounge catches it before Andrias gets it. "Sash, what are you doing?"

"What i do best. Taking control! Grimes!" Grime hits the warhammer against the ground while Sasha takes cover.

Andrias roars and headbuts the toad into one of the pillars but then we hear someone saying: "Hey! Surrender or i drop the box!"

Andrias tryes to reason with Sasha but he fails and gets sent away.

"What the heck Sash?!" Im now filled with rage and a broken heart. How could she? "Aww, come on Anne. Its really not that bad! Besides, i have power and conrol over all of Newtopia now and you cant stop me!"

"Seriously?! After everything weve been through, your still hungry for power? I cant believe you!"

"Hey guys calm down! I know you two have some problems but were all still friends right-?"

I cut her off. "No. Im done with you Sasha. Im done being controlled by you. Im doing trusting and im done being FRIENDS WITH YOU!"

Sasha looks at me with despare and starts to cry. I feel bad for her now. "Sasha... I..." "Forget it. Forget you or Marcy! Forget all of this! Guards take them away!"

"Wait! Sasha!" I look at her with a sad expression. I see her start to wipe the tears away like its nothing and look away from me and the others. "Sasha!"

Sashas POV:

Annes just told the truth to my face. Im a horrible person who deserves nothing. Im not someone who desrves her respect. But what now?

Ive always controlled her and Marcy. I never cared about Marcys interests and i never cared about Annes opinions. How could i love her if she doesnt love me back?...

"Sash, are you... crying?"

"sniff no, im not... i dont cry, ever!"

"But your crying right now?" I continue to cry as Grime tryes to calm me down. "Look Sash, i know your trying to act tough but its not a bad thing to cry. I cryed a bit sometimes and im the leader of the Toad Army!"

I look at him and go to sit down on the throne as he comes over. "Hey. I know a way to chear you up. Here." He hands over a gift that i wasnt expecting. "I got this ready specifically for this day."

I open it and its a silver plated Heren Sword. My teary face was brightened back up with a smile. "Thanks Grime. I appreciate it."

"Well now that thats settled, lets redecorate this place. Get your mind off of the Anne stuff."

Marcys POV:

This is not what i expected. Im shook about what happened in the throne room. My hands are still vibrating faster than a dragonfly on a sugar rush.
Sprig touched my arm. "Hey Marcy, you ok?"

I look at him, trying to hide my tears that are secretly dripping across my face. "Yeah. Im okay."

I then go over to Anne and hug her from the back, holding on for dear life while tears drip down my face. She puts her hand on my arm as we all go towards the dungeon...

Huh. That was shorter than expected. I really wanted it to be longer but alass. :( So, what did you guys think? Ill be adding more chapters to this so be ready for when they come out. :) But until then, you guys can tell me about the spelling mistakes that i may have made and your favorite parts. Until then, see ya later! :D