Chapter 1 school

"Sammy wake up! your going to be late for your first day of school". My mom yelling at my door."five more minutes!" I replied covering my face with my pillow.

"Sammy your breakfast will get cold, I will not allow you to go to school without eating your breakfast" Mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm up".I said going to the bathroom to shower.

After a quick shower I look for my clothes in my closet.

"What should I wear" I said to myself looking inside my closet."aha! found it"

My mom want me to study in Pendelton Academy. My friend Andrea is fat, beautiful, smart and her mom wants her to study there too.

I finish getting ready for my first day of school and I hope this school year will be awesome.

I wore skinny jeans, a grey tank top and my black and white converse.

I wore an ordinary clothes because the schools uniform isn't fit for me. I mean.... the schools uniform is big for me.

The uniform that perfect for me, is next weeks available.

I finish my breakfast and texted Andrea that I'm ready because I told her last night that we will go to school together.

"Sammy are you excited?" mom said grinning ear to ear "Yeah but a little nervous"I said sitting in the counter of the kitchen drinking my milk.

Yeah I still drink milk cuz' I want my skin to be smooth.

"Why are you nervous honey?" mom ask reading a book.

"I'm nervous because I don't have friends there except for andrea". I said putting my dishes in the sink.

knock!

knock!

"Maybe it's Andrea" I said runing to open the door.

"Hi Sam, lets go?" Andrea is fat but she knows how to dress beautifuly."Yeah" I said nervously

"Don't be nervous our classmates in grade school will studying there too" Andrea said grinning ear to ear.

"really? I thought we're the only one will studying in Pendelton Academy?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Okay we'll just continue our talking at school because we're gonna be late" she said.

We say are goodbyes to mom and she gave me a good luck kiss and hug and we rush to the school bus.

"Dre how many our elementary classmates/friends will study at Pendelton Academy? And who are they?"We're sitting on the front sit of the bus.

I call her "Dre" cuz' i like it.

"mmm, let me name them..... Zack, Erick, and Fritz" she said sarcastically.

"Only three"

"I remember when we're in fifth grade you had a crush on Zack" and there's my friend Andrea she always tease me with Zack.

I rolled my eyes.

In sixth grade me and Zack are very close friend, we exchange phones and have lunch together.

We arrived at school

At first I was confident getting in the campus.

When I saw different faces , Beautiful, Handsome, nerd, geek and emo.

I'm getting nervous and my hands are always sweaty in situation like this.

"Welcome new greenie" said the lady in the yellow dress.

"I'm Victoria, just call me Tori"she said smilling handing her hand to shake.

"I'm Andrea and this is my friend Sammy" she said pointing towards me.

"Nice to meet you" I shake hands with Tori.

"I will be here to tour you, take you to your first class, to your own locker and here's your schedule" she handed us the paper and the password for our locker.

"thank you" I said reading the paper she handed us.

"When we're getting inside the gate, Why'd you call us new greenie?" I ask Tori.

"We call the new student who will study here greenie because it's the schools tradition, every year we do this to welcome the new comers like you."I nodded

This school is awesome. My subconscios said

"Okay greenies lets get going"

******************

Hi guys!! this past few days I cannot believe my ideas of writing a story is awesome and this is my first story. I hope you guys like it and please vote so that I can update more. sorry for my wrong grammar I'm just a beginner so please guys help me. to improve my writtings. love ya