Chapter one: Where it all began

All stories start off once upon a time... but not this one story is full of backstabers and bitches but anyways here it goes I am Anna McClaren I have a younger sister Kaitlynn who can be a hand full but I guess she's okay for a sister... but anyways she is dating my ex Jack Johnson from magcon but I have moved on to Jack Gilinsky but anyways our mom and dad sent us here to this shell hole for the insane Kaitlynn was sent because she can see and talk to ghosts she keeps crying wanting us to believe her but we just don't see them like she does... I was sent because I am the crazy one who almost killed everyone in our house in a fire  we don't get to stay home like our golden child of our brother Dylan the perfect kid... but anyways we were sent here with our boyfriends because they stood up for us and wouldn't go without us. "Anna? Why do mom and dad hate us?" Kaitlynn said crying "kaitlynn they don't hate us they just think we are insane so they are sending us to a different country to an insane asylum so they don't hate us" I said hugging her now here's the thing with Caitlyn and I we aren't the closest we fight all the time over silly stuff but in the end we get along and forget everything "you know I love you right" kaitlynn said grabbing my hand "I love you too sweetie" I said kissing her forehead.