chapter 1

My car door slammed as I got out and grabbed a box from the back. We had finally made it to LA. me and my best friend had packed up and moved all the way from north Dakota. My sister Kat, had invited me to this party she was going to since she knew I was moving here. I smiled and walked to the elevator to go up to my new penthouse. Since the penthouse was a four bedroom, we had a roommate coming that my bestfriend, finn knew. I quickly chose my room and started unpacking. Remembering that I had to film like I promised I would, I quickly pulled out my camera and started it. "Hey guys. We just got to our new place and we are now just getting our stuff and unpacking. But as soon as we get everything in, me and finn will give you all a house tour" I said, covering the camera and stopping it. Finn quickly handed me all of my boxes and bags and I started putting them away. About an hour after, we were almost done but there was still alot of stuff all over the room. Finn knocked on my door before opening with her camera in her hand. "Here is willows room. Still a complete mess but it's getting there" she said, smiling into her camera. I threw a roll of tape at her before getting back to what I was doing. "Here is my room, everyone. It's still a bit messy. But here is the best part of my room. The view. You can see everything from up here. Look at those tiny little cars" I said, showing them my room. I smiled and walked Into the kitchen seeing our new roommate, Avery. "Guys this is our new roommate, Avery. She just arrived. Say hi to everyone, girly" I said, causing Avery to smile and wave. "She will be joining us on our nighttime adventures" I said, before finn interrupted. "You heard it, guys. The group is getting bigger" she said, before grabbing something to drink. I quickly continued on with the tour. I showed them every room before showing them the pool. "Okay, guys here's the pool and hot tub" I said, before finishing it off. "Alright, guys. That is it. Thank you for watching. Let me know what you think of the new place down in the comments. Smash that like button and don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications to be notified when I post again. Bye" I said, ending the video and walking inside. Avery and finn was sitting down on the couch watching tv. "Come on. Let's go get ready for the party" I said, running into my bedroom to find a party dress.