Maddie Blake

"Can you believe that Alison skipped Prom!" I heard while standing by my locker, girls where giggling secrets back and forth.
"I know it's so stupid that she's trying to be some 'doctor.' I mean what fun about that."
"Guys, that's not even close to what I heard!"
Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. Will she ever learn to be kind?
"People say she didn't skip any grades like she claimed. She just a dwarf!" the girls laughed and I felt uncomfortable.
All the girls were staring at me and pointing, but calling me a dwarf wasn't even close to the worst they'd done.
While they laughed they didn't notice Jake walk up behind them.
I saw him and tried to hide myself.
I've had the biggest crush on him.
But of course, like all the popular boys he was dating the head cheerleader.
Maddie.
I barley know him so as far as I'm concerned he might be just as rude as her.
I didn't know how to get them to stop annoying me.
"Well if I do become a doctor I won't help any of you."
That was a bit harsh, and I didn't exactly mean it.
Lily, my bff, had a locker right next to mine and said,
"Hey Maddie, isn't that your boyfriend"
she started making kissy faces and I joined in. Suprisngly the other girls started laughing at Maddie and Jake.
That was a first.
They charged away mad. I felt like I was going to be praised for getting back at them like that.
Life doesn't always go the way you want it.
I stopped worrying about popularity. I had bigger things to deal with.
Like the test we were taking. I thought I had studied hard enough but I was still terrified.
Lily and I walked to the lunch tables and sat down.
Everyone had a table that they usually sit at. Ours....... Near ther trash cans.
I didn't want to be a movie star but I started thinking about it.
What if i made movies about how to help people.
"Alie,"
Then I might be able to motivate other people!
"ALIE,"
Wow, that would be nice...
"ALISON!!" Lily basiclly screamed.
"What!?!?" I responded 10x quieter than her.
"You we're daydreaming!" Lily said.
Oops didn't mean for that to happen. I really need to stop doing that.
"Sorry lily"
"What were you thinkin' about...?" Lily said with a smirk, "or should i say who"
"I wasn't thinking about anybody."
"Sure you weren't, sure you weren't." Lily said in her dramatic way.
"But I wasn't!" I screamed.
Everybody looked at us.
"Nothin' to see here" I aquwardly replied to their stare. I looked back at Lily, "I wasn't thinking about anybody, Okay!?!?"
"Okay" Lily replied.
I glanced at Maddie's table multiple times and I saw Lily do the same.
We both wished we could sit with them, but also didn't.
We know there brats.
"Anyways...." Lily went on and on about all things, well, Lily!
"Ring ring" the bell rang and I knew it was time to go, no more time to eat.
No matter how much i wanted to run out that gate I didn't because they would probably catch me anyway and all my dreams would be crushed.
Tests were just torture.
I usually got good grade but I always hate the pressure. Silence, kids whispering, people going to detention, and girls passing me notes to pass to other guys or girls.
It was a good thing that I never got in trouble for passing any notes. I mean I was never the one who started passing.
Just taking one step into the class was a nightmare, but nightmares always end.
Right?

Any suggestions for the next chapters? (Pls don't be rude)