Cole and chris

The two lover boys...
(Chris pov)
One day in Mrs Martinez class I saw this boy, he had wavy ginger hair, big beautiful blue eyes that sparkle in the sunlight... I was amazed by how Beautiful a boy can be.. but I wasn't into boys? Right, Besides I have a gf who I love and would do anything for. I walked up to him and talked to him for a little bit, I asked for his snap and he gave it to me, I immediately snapped him a photo w/o my shirt so he can see my abs. He sent one back w/o his shirt, I immediately looked at his big juicy boobs, I got aroused by how saggy and big they are.

(Cole pov)
In Mrs Martinez class I saw this boy and man he was hot. He had fluffy brown hair,and eyes that are a beautiful brown just like my nipple when it had aids. He walked up to me and I got butterflies in my stomach. He asked for my snap and ovi I said YES!! He sent a snap of him w/o a shirt, It made me so aroused I started stoking it.
THE NEXT DAY......
(Chris pov)
It was Friday so that means we can sit anywhere we want. I saw that Cole kid sitting alone so I sat with him. We where talking and I couldn't stop looking at his beautiful eyes, they made me remember the time I was jerking off and my cum was blue. I asked Cole "are you into boys" it looked like cole was hesitating but I joked it off. I asked cole if he wanted to meet at the park, he said yes!
(At the park...)
Cole and I where at the park, the vibes where romantic. Cole looked at me with his stunning blue eyes and he leaned in. He got closer and closer until our lips touched! Cole said "do you like that" and ovi I said "yes daddy".