♡ ride home

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 | you have always thought chief jim hopper was hot. and you knew he thought the same about you, he just tried to hide it because he thought it was wrong since he knew your dad and you were still in high school.however, after hopper crashes a house party, you ask him for a ride home. hopper briefly loses his self-control.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 | jim hopper x fem!reader
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | smut— unprotected sex, car sex, large age gap, reader is eighteen, sorta rough sex? size kink,  power dynamic. *if any of this bothers you, don't read.

__

Listen, it wasn't your fault that you wrote for the school paper and that often led to you questioning the police about local crime scenes. And it wasn't your fault that you encountered the chief of police, Jim Hopper, on almost every occasion. And it definitely wasn't your fault that he was so good looking. What, were you supposed to pretend you didn't find his authority and dad bod hot? But it might have been a little bit your fault that Hopper got stumped on the questions you'd ask him because you made sure to wear your shortest skirt those days.

Hopper was not a boy in your school who would fumble with his words and act stupid around someone he was attracted to. But still, you could tell that Hopper was into you, even if he hid it well. It's like he expected your bombarding presence when anything remotely interesting happened in Hawkins. You'd show up, notebook in hand, and press him for details. You knew he was hard to crack. He was professional and no one could get information out of him... Well, except for you. You always managed to get him to spill some sort of top-secret information about the case–just enough for you to work with. And if that wasn't obvious enough that he liked you, you also had caught him glancing over at you before, his eyes lingering on your exposed legs before quickly averting his gaze.

\\

It was the weekend and you were busy celebrating this being your final year of high school by attending a party. You danced through the crowd of bodies, catching a glimpse of Steve Harrington working his charm on one of the popular girls in your grade. You rolled your eyes, he'd grow out of it eventually.

You didn't think the party was too loud until a police siren sounded from outside the house. In a panic, students began running every which way, darting out of whoever's house this was–you weren't quite sure–and off into the streets and woods. You peered out the window and saw Hopper walking up to the door, yelling at a couple of kids as he did. You were glad you wore your favorite skit and a low-cut shirt tonight.

Before Hopper could bang on the door, you swung it open.

"Hi, officer," you teased. His face was tense and his narrowed eyebrows made him appear threatening–nothing new here.

"What the hell are you dumb fucking kids thinking?" He yelled, spotting the drunk teenagers behind you as they darted out the back door to escape Hopper's rage.

"It's just a small get together."

Hopper rolled his eyes and sighed. He looked around, most of the others had fled the scene, their laughing voices and hollering echoing down the neighborhood street.

This wasn't even your house, you knew you couldn't get in trouble for this. But you couldn't help but swoon at the idea of Hopper putting you in handcuffs...

"Shows over. Go home." He ordered at you and the small group who were watching from behind you in the living room. It must have been the kid who lived here and his close friends, who else would have the guts to stick around... Well, besides you, of course.

Hopper turned around and marched down the steps towards his truck. He didn't get paid enough to deal with annoying seniors throwing a house party. His presence was enough to break the whole thing up, so he was calling that a job well done.