Chapter 1

WARNING!! EATING DISORDER

//I AM NOT PRAISING EATING DISORDERS//

I stare blankly at the clock with no thoughts entering my head, listening to the clock as if it was a human speaking to me, closely listening to each tick individually. I suddenly get knocked out of the trance I was in because of the clocks rhythm by my moms voice "Y/n, dinners ready!" She yelled
I looked around and let out a sigh "ugh,they don't know..." I said under my breath. Soon thoughts filled my head while walking to the dinner table

"They don't know..."

"They don't know I don't eat"

"But why would I tell them"

"It will just make them mad"

I shake the thoughts from my head and keep walking. I soon reach the kitchen to a good aroma filling the air as I sit down my mother places a large plate of spaghetti in front of me as I stare at my legs. "Y/n eat your dinner." My dad said standing behind me "I didn't even hear him" I thought to myself. I see my dad sit down and he looked around as my mother gave him a plate of spaghetti as she carried herself one and she sat down.
It was actually awkward for a second, nothing but metal forks hitting plates, except mine, my fork was sitting next to my plate. I start looking around as my mind was thinking of a excuse not to eat. I looked at your dad and noticed he was glaring at me, I nervously look at my food and it hit me "mom" I said as I looked over at her "I don't feel so good..." I lied "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and take some medicine." I lied even more then my dad chimed in "You said that 2 days ago, do we need to take you to the doctors?" He said with a worried tone that sounded fake. I froze up for a second, I hate doctors. "Ummm I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow!" I said nervously "I bet I just need some sleep."

I got up from the table and walked to the bathroom, I closed the door slowly and sat on the toilet looking around to see what I could do to pass the time just for a bit. Nothing. Absolutely nothing to do. I started twisting the strings on my hoodie around my fingers as I took a giant sigh half of boredom half of relief that I don't have to eat, after a few minutes of sitting there zoning out I decide it's been long enough "I'll just say I'm not in the mood to eat and get to sleep!" I thought out the perfect plan.

I open the door and walk out, I slowly close the door behind me and stood there for a good second, I didn't know if my parents were gonna talk to me or something like that, I started walking out from behind the wall that was the only thing that kept my parents from seeing me as I walked and walked then I saw my parents in the corner of my eye, I didn't make eye contact though, I kept my eyes on my door.

"Y/n, we need to talk" I hear my dad say

"Fuck!"

As I nervously walk to the table and sit down. "So...Y/n" my dad started to break the silence "your 19 and still live with us, we will need you to get a job and house of your own, you know you can't live here forever" he said, at the end with a joking tone of voice. "I-I know, it's just hard to find a job right now!" I objected "You've been looking for a job for almost a year Y/n..." my dad said, then my mother chimed in "We hate to see you go, we really do but you need to take care of yourself."

"Ah the classic line "we hate to see you go" they say it so you feel better as they talk about you leaving"

Silence went over the room yet again. My dad suddenly clears his throat "We will need you to move out by next Wednesday, ok?" He said. This was so much how am I gonna find a house by Wednesday!? It's Thursday?!
"How will I find one in just 6 days..." I said under my breath I just wanted to go to sleep "ok." I say just to get the conversation over with so I could sleep. I got up and walked to my room and glanced at the clock

"11:43.."

I came to my door and shut it when I reached the inside, I didn't care to close it slowly to not make a sound the rush of emotions made me not care
I slammed my back onto my mattress and stare at the ceiling filled with emotions and thoughts. I turned to my side and stuff my face in my pillow and cried, I had nothing to do. I finish and look at my phone, my eyes still a bit blurry and puffy, I threw my phone to the side of me and sighed. I decided to look tomorrow

//hello! I hope you liked the story :D//