4

"I don't think I'm ready to leave and break my bones just yet," I say and sarcastically smile at Kakashi." So I'm going back to sleep, bye-bye." I pulled the cover over my head and turned towards the wall. I could hear him smile and walk closer.

"Well," Kakashi started.

'And there go my living privileges.'

"You don't have a choice kiddo," he said as he took the cover off of me." C'mon, let's get going we don't have all day."

"It's like 8 am Sir we do have all day," I stood up on the bed and began trying to wrestle the blanket out of his hands."Give, it, BACK!" we began playing this game of tug-o-war going back and forth. I started getting mad because He was only using one hand.

"This was fun," he said then just let go. and I fell backward, hitting my head on the wall.

"YOU, you my good friend are absolute evil. how can you just drop a child with a concussion?" I asked rubbing my head a little.

"Well to me it seemed like you wanted to fall," Kakashi said calmly.

"I don't know if I like your attitude or not," I say glaring at him.

"I don't know if I like your vocabulary or not." He retorted.

I let out a small growl. 'You're lucky you're one of my favorite characters...

You are taking this surprisingly well.

and you're still here- where are you?

in your head obviously,

that makes no sense at all.

a lot of things make no sense'

I groaned." You like making noises don't you?" Kakashi said more as a statement than a question.

"You like asking questions," I replied.

"You can't tell me you aren't curious about me."
"Well you're Kakashi Hatake, you ask a lot of questions, like inappropriate books, and don't like," I paused." A lot of things." I said. trying not to be suspicious.

' ah yes, I know your entire life but I can't tell you to because then you'd think I'm an assassin sent from another village.'

Kakashi just smiled." I guess you do know me." He began walking out of the room." Come on, I'm not gonna have to drag you out am I?" I quickly hopped up not wanting to be dragged around a hospital floor by Kakashi.

"NO! No, you will not have to." I said stumbling a little while getting up. I followed behind him." Are you going to get me some clothes or will I have to stay in this gown forever?"

"Imagine it as a cape."
"You sure know your way around kids don't you?"

"NOPE!" He said popping the 'p'.

"When am I going to die? and by die I mean begin training?" I asked.

"See you do have questions. and when you're done healing, so in maybe a month."
"OK, so that gives me time to run away."

"Do you know what ninjas are? I heard you had some memory loss." Kakashi said.

"Well, I remember things like that. like who the Hokage is and what they do. I just don't remember anything about myself."

he nodded and kept walking. and I walked behind him. this felt familiar like I'd done it before. I wonder where...

*Edited January 11 2021*

so really what you guys have to ignore is mandy, she'll become a plot hole and we will never talk about her again after a while so just- 

I r r e l e v a n t