What to expect

This series of stories will be Slice of Life One Shots from the SK8 family, Langa, Reki, Cherry, Joe, etc. (even some Ainosuke and Tadashi).

These stories are 7 times out of 10 written in the middle of the night, like right now, I'm starting this around midnight. I see my braincells working as the DVD timeout screen, every time one of them hits a corner, they spark motivation and inspiration. So don't expect amazing, Stonewall award worthy stories. Or steady updates, either. But don't expect that it won't happen, 'cause who the hell knows. I sure as fuck don't. 

As just demonstrated, there will be slight cussing. No slurs, and nothing highly offensive though, I have standards. But some of the characters' personalities seem to carry some spicy words in their vocabulary, so, yeah.

There will be gay. And a lot of it. As one of the couples are for sure canon in the series. If you don't like that, you're in the wrong area. You can turn around, and go find a hetero-romance to read. I'm pansexual and non-binary, so I will not tolerate hate of any kind. Just be nice. That being said, if you just don't like my stories in general, just close the story and find something else, I don't expect everyone to love what I right.

Not all of these stories will be on the same track of time, I may have one occur in the summer, then another in the winter, then fall. It depends on my mood. :}

If you have recommendations of ideas that you want turned into little one shots, I don't mind receiving inspiration and prompts, I'll credit you even.

I don't expect this to get popular, I have no high hopes of these getting anymore than 150 views, but for the few reading these, thank you, sincerely, and I hope you enjoy my work. I love being a small writer as a hobby, and it makes me happy that even 1 person reads my shiz-wiz.

Enjoy, my bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes. <3