𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔. . .?! :

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Dont expect me to be good at writing!!! some of these are OOC!! And both gays still haven't fall in love
yet.
** ★ ~ § ~ ★**

Chapter 1.5 . . .

GingerBraves POV :

I changed into my pajamas and lied down on my bed, looking at all of my new gifts. I looked over at wizard's gifts, it warmed my heart a little, i hugged my favorite plush and immediately fell asleep...

★ ~~$$$$~~ ★

4:00 AM....

i woke up from the sound of loud noises coming from another room, and it definitely doesn't sound like chili dragging something that she stole.

I looked at my alarm clock , its 4 AM?? 'Who is still awake at 4 in the morning??'
I dragged my plush with me went out of my room 'it sounds like someone is shoving books in the main floor..?' I thought to myself.
I went downstairs and saw a short figure throwing books on the floor and shoving books on the shelf.
"Wizard..?" I looked at the small figure, it made a little 'eep!' and looked at me .

"Huh..? Gingerbrave? What are you.. doing here?" He sounded like he's extremely exhausted and scared, and that really worried me. "Its 4 AM wizard.."i rubbed my eye to show that it's really late.

"did you even get any sleep??" I said that, sounding like im extremely worried "its 4 AM already?? I thought it was 2.." "doesn't matter! You still have a chunk of time before you usually wake up" wizard decided to ignore me and looked through the books, i had no choice but to carry him.

~== ★ ==~

I grabbed him and lifted him up, he feels so light..? "Do you even eat enough?? You're so light." Mage hissed at me and pinched me "ouch!-" "let go of me!" He hissed at me once more "..no" and went upstairs ,still carrying wizard (and my plush) ,as he hissed and tried to scratch me.

I went into his messy room and sat him on his bed. "Alright wizard, maybe its time to finally go to sleep . Good night wizard!" I weakly smiled at him, right as i was about to walk away he grabbed me , and pulled me into his bed "please dont leave...." I felt my face heating up a little and tried to get out of his grip

Turns out he fell asleep, Still holding onto me while im still holding onto my plush. 'Okay... this is fine.. this is perfectly fine, he'll eventually let go of me.. right..?' I thought to myself. I gave up on trying to get out of his grip and try to fall asleep as-well. I slowly turned around, trying not to wake him up and grabbed his blanket, covered him and i 'he smells like vanilla ice-cream..' i sorta enjoy his ice-cream smell and quickly fell asleep...

||== ★==||

9:00 AM..

Wizard's POV :

I woke up and felt something warm was hugging me, i looked up and saw GingerBrave, peacefully sleeping and cuddling me.

I felt myself burn up a little and tried to get out of his grip, sadly, he's a light sleeper and woke up right i was trying to move away. "Huh...? Oh.." i felt my face burning up from embarrassment, and tried covering it with my scarf. "Good morning wizard..! sorry for hug—"

"GETOUTGETOUTGEOTOUT" i tried pushing him off the bed, "ah!- alright alright!" He grabbed his plush and exited my room. I tried to re-call on what happened and threw myself onto my pillows, screaming and kicking my legs...

After a solid 3-5 minutes at screaming and kicking. I got a notification from my brother, cinnamon. 'Oh great. What does he want now??' I thought to myself.

~~€★€~~

'''' Good morning younger sibling of mine, i was wondering if you can come over and visit at mom's cafe, it opened some days ago BTW.
Maybe invite some of your friends over would be nice!
See ya at 12:30 PM!! ''''

'Maybe inviting GingerBrave and StrawBerry over wouldn't be a bad idea..' i got up, dressed into my normal outfit and went downstairs,While Trying to avoid GingerBrave.

Not so surprising, he was watering his flowers and the others aren't even awake. I quickly prepared myself breakfast, and ate quick before he even says a single word to me. "Uhm.. so wizard-" "we will NOT talk about it" "talk about what pointy hat?" Oh great, chili's awake. "Its non of your Business." I said before walking upstairs to go in my room, i saw her rolling her eyes before grabbing her weapon.

¥|~ ★ ~|¥

No-one's POV:

While Wizard was walking towards his room, it accidentally bumped into strawberry cookie. "eep!- sorry wizard! I didn't see where i was going!-"
"Hehe..- its fine! Dont worry!" Wizard pulled his scarf up a little.

"Say, do you have time to meet up at latte's café at 12:30 PM ?" her eyes lit up with excitement and curiosity "ooh!- ..i think i know whose latte.. !- i think i can come!" Wizard smiled under his scarf, strawberry could tell by his eye expression "alright- also please ask GingerBrave if he wants to come as well" strawberry shook her head as a "ok" and went off "bye wizard!" She ran off. "Bye strawberry"
he walked back into his room and took out a book to read...

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

(Im starting to run out of ideas HELP ME AAHHHH)
(ALSO THIS IS REALLY CRINGE AHHHH)

(903 words)