Teach Me (Harry Styles Dirty Imagine)

While chatting with my old friends, a weird question came up.

"(y/n) have you ever blown anyone?"

"uh.." i laugh uncomfortably

"you have, haven't you?!" they began looking down at me.

"yeah, yeah of course!" i lied, feeling ashamed. Seeming satisfied with my answer, we continued the conversation, changing the subject.

After an hour or so I logged off. Just as I got up, my phone started ringing. Harry's name and picture shone brightly on the screen.

"hello?" i answered the phone.

"(y/n)! My folks are out of town so I was wondering if you wanna come over? We could watch a movie or something, just like old times!" Harry suggested

"yeah why not, I'll be there in a bit!"

I walked over to my huge closet, trying to find an outfit. I pulled out a loose white crop top. In contrast, for bottom, I wore tight, black, high waisted shorts. Avoiding as much makeup as possible, I applied mascara and lip balm.

*Harry's p.o.v*

(y/n) knocked on my door. She did her classic two soft knocks and one hard. I ran to the door an opened it. In front of me stood an older, more mature an sexier woman. I barely recognized her with her longer hair. Her chest stuck out perfectly, shed gotten bigger...much bigger. Her gorgeous legs shone in the moonlight. Her shorts hugged her hot bum, ending right below her ass.

"(y/n)!" I hugged her tightly around her waist. "you look so good!" i complimented.

She laughed and hugged me back.

*your p.o.v*

Harry led me into the huge living room and sat on the couch, That was placed in front of the flat screen tv.

"i already picked a movie, i hope that's ok" Harry stated. I nodded enthusiastically. The movie began and I settled in. Truth be told, i wasn't concentrating on the movie at all. I was still thinking about the fact I'd never blown a guy. I didn't know anything about it! Sure, I'd watched porn before but I didn't know the first thing about it.

*Harry's p.o.v*

I studied (y/n)'s expression. She wasn't concentrating on the movie. Her mind was completely occupied by something else but i couldn't put my finger on what she was thinking about.

"babe?" I snapped her out of her thoughts "what are you thinking about?!"

She opened her mouth to say something but snapped her mouth.

"just tell me!" i begged

"Harry, I need to ask you for a favor" she began.

"of course! Anything, what is it?" I started getting worried.

"I need you to teach me something" she was still looking down at her shoes. "Harry, I want you to teach me how to give a blowjob." she finally spat out.

*your p.o.v*

I finally looked up at Harry. He had a wide grin plastered across his face.

"yeah ok" he said with ease. I looked at him in disbelief and gratitude.

"why not?" he winked at me. I shut my mouth that had opened in surprise.

"how do i start?" you challenge, falling to your knees. He took out his hard member, placing it by my mouth. Instinctively, you open.

"ok, pump the part your mouth isn't covering." My head bobbed up and down. I look up to see Harry's eyes shut tight, eyebrows furrowed. A moan escaped his mouth. I felt his hands taking a fist full of my hair, pushing my head down. Another moan left his mouth as he pushed further into my mouth. His dick was rubbing the back of my throat.

"(y/n), feel my balls" he moaned. I did as I was told and traced his balls.

"fuck, I'm so close" he cursed. I bobbed my head a couple more times before he released into the back of my throat.

"swallow" he instructed. I allowed the salty liquid travel down my throat. I loved it.

I rose to my feet

"how was i?" i asked nervously.

"perfect" he whispered.

~the end~