Tomoe x Reader

One night you was walking home from the store. Its was cold that night and her ( h/c) was in a high ponytail and her ( e/c ) kept getting teared up by the caold wind hitting your( s/c). " man...its so cold...I need to hurray and get home..." You keep walking in town when suddenly you heard a voice " kamisama...kamisama welcome home" " we missed you kamisama !" I looked around trying to find the voices, but you see no one. " hmm? Was I just imagining it? Hmm maybe I'm just sleepy...let me hurray and go home..." Just as she turned around she heard the voices again" kamisama your going the wrong way. Have you forgotten where to go" " kamisama have been gone for a while....let's show kamisama home! " Suddenly she started glowing bright blue" eh?! Whats going on! Put me down!" She floats up more in the air and she starts moving fast through the woods. Her (h/c ) was now out of the bun and now her (e/c) eyes was now teared up fear" ah!!!! Put me down!! Put me down!!!!" Suddenly she stops and she slowly floats down onto her feet. But her legs was still shook with fear that she fell to her knees" man that was horrible...I thought I was going to die..." Suddenly she hears a voice in front of her" hey human.....stand up" " huh" she looked up to see a white hair man with fox ears and mean looking purple eyes. " who....who are you?....."
--------------------------------------------

To be continued....