SAYORIS DIARY ENTRY

Thursday, June 16

I sat down in my couch lonely as always. Ever since school ended everyone moved on, and I've been left to reminisce the past. Times felt happier then now everyone was too busy to hang out or even talk. I get they all had things to do but I couldn't help missing the way things were.
"God I wish my friends were here...." I thought to myself. But the one I missed the most was Natsuki. I thought I was in love with mc, but during december I started to fall in love with Natsuki. She spent time with me showing her manga. I wasn't really interested in manga but I liked her company. Ever since that I've come to realize I was bisexual and over mc.I just couldn't get her off my mind. But I thought she was probably straight so I had no chance with her. And I was right or atleast I thought I was...before may when school ended she and mc told the rest of us that they were a couple. I would pretend I was happy for them, but..... I secretly still admired and loved her. Her beautiful unusual natural pink eyes and hair, her passion with manga and baking, all her interests were cute and she was who I liked hanging out with the most.

As I got lost in my thoughts there was a knock on my door. "I-I'm coming!" I said as I quickly ran to the door almost slipping. I opened the door and there she was. Natsuki...the person who's been on my mind ever since school ended.
"Natsuki?" I said, she then threw herself onto me hugging me and bursting into tears "S-Sayori it's...he cheated on me!" she said crying into my arms.

"Mc...cheated on her!?." I thought to myself. "There there Natsuki, calm down! Mc cheated on you?" I asked she looked up at me. "well yes...that son of a bitch said I was too clingy..." I shook my head in disbelief, I never thought mc would cheat, yes he neglected our friendship but I still saw good in him. "wh-whatever though, I'm over that scumbag anyways!..." Natsuki couldn't keep her tears in and hugged me even more. I pulled her away  "look natsuki! you can't let him affect you like this he's not worth it!" I said trying to give her a firm look. "I just...he made me feel special...I thought..." she sniffed. "mc is a jerk and doesn't deserve you! you deserve better, text him saying it's over!" I told her.

"he wouldn't even care if I left him...he cheated with someone who's a literal model...and here I am looking like this..." Natsuki told me as looked down in despair. I couldn't help but want to embrace her and make everything okay again. More than anything I wanted to see her and Monika and Yuri but they were all too busy. I was glad she chose to come here to me and talk about this. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen nat don't doubt yourself, you're worth more than bill gates net worth! if mc couldn't see that then it's his loss!" I told her. Natsuki looked up and me and smiled about. I was dying to ask her this one question tho. "Can I ask why you chose to came to me though? I mean I'm glad you chose me, but I thought you were closer with the other girls..." I told her.

"Well you're the best at comforting, I thought you still hated me for being with mc...since he told me you liked him..." Natsuki said looking away again. I paused thinking how the heck did mc know I had a thing for him, and why would Natsuki ever think I hated her? I took my hands off her shoulders and said "I don't hate you...I never did...". Natsuki looked back up at me as our eyes locked. I took a deep breath, maybe it was time to come clean. "I...I always thought you were cute and..." I got too shy to say the rest as my eyes were still looking into Natsukis.

She then backed away looking down at the ground while blushing, "I always thought you were cute too..." She said, I could feel butterflies all over in my stomach, Natsuki called ME cute! Not Mc, not Yuri, not Monika, not you, ME! I started to blush uncontrollably "I ehm...eheh..." I was too lost for words. Natsuki kept her head down looking at the floor. There was silence, it was so silent I could hear the beating in my heart and the butterflies still fluttering around in my stomach. I felt I had to say it, It might have been my only chance. "Natsuki...I...I like like you, l-I love you!" I blurted out. Natsuki looked up for a moment only to look back down. "I felt that way too and...still do...I just thought you were straight and still had a thing for mc, I really missed you...I missed us..." she said. Hearing those words felt so comforting yet unreal.

She then looked back up at me, I put my hands on her hips and slowly leaned in for a kiss. "Wait...what about Mc?" She asked.
"Screw Mc he cheated on you and smells like old fishy cum." I said.
She smiled and let out a giggle then cupped my cheeks in her hands and kissed me.
I couldn't believe it! Natsuki...HER AND I WERE KISSING ON MY DOORSTEP!!!
I pulled away and felt a fuzzy warm feeling in my heart, the one I always felt around her. "Natsuki I love you..." I said smiling
"I love you too." Natsuki said as she pulled me in for another hug.

BTW THIS IS A REWRITE OF A FANFIC I MADE OF RANDOM ASS PPL ON DISCORD WHO HATED EACH OTHER BACK IN LIKE 2020 HERES THE ORIGINAL LMAO