Kidnapped (Chapter 1)

✨Y/n Pov:✨

I woke up in unfamiliar room, I start to looking around it was very luxurious room but I saw nobody there when I tired to move around I couldn't and then I realise I was tied up to bed I tried to break free but my hand where also tied up so I couldn't really move I was confused?, scared? I didn't know so I start to scream "HELP ME, IS SOMEBODY HERE-!!"I stopped when I heard quite footsteps and a women walked in with a worried expression on her face she walked up to me and start to untying me I was confused as fuck but then the women spoke "Miss you're called downstairs by masters" I didn't know what to say so I followed her down stairs we both stop and I saw 7 men standing there, white hair men said to a women next to me "..Leave" and after that she quickly left with out saying anything. After a few seconds of silence purple haired guy said "You must to be miss y/n, right? Which to I nodded and then the guy with scars on his mouth said "Honey, you need to use words" which to I responded "Y-yes I'm y-y/n,  can you tell me where am I and wh-who are you?". The other men chuckled with cigar in his mouth as he said "So impatient" then the man white hair said...

.

.

.

.

..........

"You're with Bonten"

Should I continue???🥲🤨Tell me or write in comments It's my first time writing this kind of book also should I write Lemon Chapters🍋💦🤔(if you know what I mean) Also if someone has wrote story like that before let me know I don't want to copy someones work!!!