The Beginning

"Yo Lucie, meet me at the benches where we usually are during lunch, in case you can't eat with us, I have something to show you." "Ya sure, whatever Amber," Lucie hollered back. We were currently running to math class. Oh my god, one thing you should know is that I hate math, while Lucie, being ever-so-smart Lucie, loves math. So, I was just remembering that I forgot to get my sheet signed. Oh well, it's not like it would make much of a difference.

Ok, my math teacher forgot to collect the assignment sheets, to my advantage! (Yay!!) Basically, at this point we were running to the luch tables, only to find out five minutes later, that we had to go to an assembly in the MPR. After listening to my boring as hell principal give us a lecture about resposibility, we ran back out to the lunch tables. Wow, we finished lunch fast. "So, what was it you wanted to show me?" Lucie asked. "Hurry up," I said, throwing my sandwich into my backpack,"We should probably leave our backpacks and books by class." We dropped of our stuff by the benches and tore off to the bathrooms. Next to the bathrooms we have a staircase, with small little enclosed area, kind of like Harry Potter's room under the stairs. "So are we gonna go?" I asked Lucie. Lucie had her mouth open and repspnded with a series of strangled noises.