My darling angel defect<3 part 1 ^^

I feel like this one is going to be sad but not...
I am sorry in advance...
I think...
Also the ^^ marks beside the titles are so i know which chapter have been completed
~Dans P.O.V~
"Where to sir?" Says the obviously bored old man.
"Where ever i can go at this time of night" i sigh.
"Theres not too many places you can go at midnight on a weekday, son. But i can fit you in for... Hyde park, but thats it all lines are closed."
(A/N i live in Australia so i don't know anything about the train lines in London sorry :/)
"I don't care i just need to go " i say fed up.
"okay okay don't get your suspenders twisted"
Half an hour later i find myself in hyde park.
It was nice to be on a train when there were only two or three other people on the same carriage as you. Its better than during the day when you have to stand between someone who smells of old socks and someone who is selling his old socks.
As i cant sleep at night i decide to do things that i would usually do during the day. I go to the 24 hour supermarket. I get all my clothes ordered as no decent clothing stores were open during the night. I had done all that during the week so tonight i intended to just go somewhere i haven't been before.

I know right, hyde park, i am British and live in London but i have never been to hyde park. Mind you, I haven't eaten a crumpet and i don't like tea.

After about five minutes i find a decent seat in one of the corners of the park. It had one light near it but not much more which is better for me as i don't like light. I don't see it very often so when i do it hurts my eyes.

I regret not bringing a book as boredom tends to send me into thought. To anyone else I'm just a weird emo looking twenty year old sitting on a park bench in the middle of the night, but inside my mind its like a shit storm of wonders of the universe and sadness.

No friends.
No family.
*shakes head roughly*
Better thoughts better thoughts...um...
Work.
My wonderful subscribers.

Just as i was about to shake my head again i suddenly feel someone presence on the bench beside me.
"Uh... Hello" i say confused at how i didn't see the figure before they sat down.
~PHILS P.O.V~
wow he's beautiful with his brown hair and tight clothing. I noticed him as i was walking around the edge of the park. I don't usually talk to humans as it usually brings on weird conversations.
"Uh sorry, hi I'm Phil" i say extending my hand, barely managing a smile.
"Dan..." He says shaking my hand.
"I uh... Im sorry its just I usually don't get to speak to humans, i mean people very often" i stutter, red flashing across my cheeks at my word stumble.
"Why is that then?... Phil" he says turning his body so he was sitting on the chair sideways with his legs crossed.
"I don't really go outside during the day and at night there aren't usually many people around."
"Oh I feel the same way. I can't sleep at night, I sleep during the day. I just don't like the light of the sun. But I love the darkness the night brings." He says with an understanding nod.
"Uh... I can't go out during the day..." I say just audibly.
"Oh why is that?" Says dan with his head tilted to the side.
"Uh this is why" i say standing up and extending my black wings out to my sides. My blush reoccurring as I see the look of amazement on dans face.

I usually don't show humans my wings but the ones I do show them to usually run away by this point so I thought why not as he is just going to run away anyway.

My mother would kill me if she saw what was happening now...

~DANS P.O.V~
I reach out stroking the black feathery wings. The feathers shift and twitch under my hand as i run my hand along the length of each one.
"Oh my god. What are you? An angel?" I ask surprised by my own composure.
"Uhhh I'm meant to be..." He says shifting from one foot to the other ducking behind his long black fringe probably a little creeped out by me stroking his wings.
"Well then what are you?" I ask awkwardly putting my hand back in my lap trying to stay calm.

~PHILS P.O.V~
I think back to my old home.
Most angels have white wings and they don't usually get them until 13-14 years old.
I was born with my wings, which is strange enough without them being black.
The doctors were surprised and they called it a defect.
During high school i tried wearing brighter clothes and blonde hair to try and lighten up.
During year 11 at 16 years old it became too much with the teasing.
I thought if i couldn't be like everyone else then i would blend into the darkness.
It shocked my parents when i died my hair black and cut it so it would hide a lot of my face.
They were also surprised about the wearing black as i had tried so hard to blend in with the colourful happy other angels.
"An angel defect" i say.