Chapter 1

( question how old is IRL nikei? )

Nikei loved his son.

And his son loved him.

No mater what they went through, or who they met, they'd stay together.

No matter what, they would stick together.

Because that's what a family does.

________________

Etsuya was 4 when he met his dad.

He was abandoned by his parents, and nobody wanted him. They sometimes gave him food and water, which is how he lived, but they never stayed to care for him.

This man was different.

^ haha this is how their first ever meeting went ^

Nikei had been looking for any scoops, since he hadn't gotten any recently and he was desperate.

So desperate, infact, he'd go out into the pouring rain for a SINGLE scoop.

His clothes were damp, and he was planning to head in soon- when he heard the sound of something falling.

Immediately, Nikei ran towards the noise, which happened to be in an alleyway... and found a box that had fallen over- inside of it being a small child that mildly resembled Nikei.

The kid looked really tired, like he was struggling to stay awake- which the child probably was.

The kid's clothes were torn and looked ancient- not in the cool and mysterious way.

Quickly, Nikei searched his pockets for anything. He felt something then picked it up...

It was some cash. Enough to buy some food at the café nearby.

* timeskip *

Nikei ran out the café as fast as he could after paying for the hot chocolate and chocolate-chipped cookie. 

The two items were placed in a bag, the hot chocolate with a lid so it doesn't spill and the cookie in a box.

He ran to check if the small child was still in the alleyway. He found a box- the one he found the child in, and heard a small noise in it so he assumed the child was still in there.

" Um... hello? " Nikei called out hesitantly.

The kid lifted the box to peek at Nikei, and then retreated back in.

Nikei chose to not speak anymore, then placed the hot chocolate and the container with the cookie infront of the box.

The kid reached out their arm to grab both items, but this time lifted the box to look at Nikei unsurely. 

" Go on, you can have it. " Nikei reassured the small child, who hesitantly began eating.

Nikei sat next to the box, in silence. 

After some time, Nikei didn't know how long, the kid removed the box.

Nikei pretended to not notice, and then the kid crawled next to Nikei then fell asleep on his side.

Nikei pulled the kid close to himself protectively, then made a promise to himself.

He was going to be the father of this kid, even if it had to be a secret.

Nikei eventually found himself sleeping too...

Let's say VOID wasn't very happy that Nikei didn't return.