Wounded.

"Mikaela, should we be worried?" Julian shook her head and they both watch Charlotte as she sways her body to the blasting music.

"Let her have some fun. We'll call Bent later." Mikaela responded.

Napapadalas na ang punta nila sa bar, sa kagustuhan ng kaibigan nilang si Charlotte. They can't really blame her for acting that way. She'd been ignored by her parents since she was younger, palaging sa ate nya ang atensyon ng mga ito. Napapansin lang sya whenever she'd do something wrong. So now, she's being the bad girl. Just to get their attention.

Both of them also know that Bent will be the one who will clean up her mess. Bent always did. It has become his obligation. Kaya mamaya, tatawagan nila si Bent upang iuwi si Charlotte kapag tapos na syang maglabas ng sama ng loob.

Pinanood nila ang pag-indak ni Charlotte. Sumasabay ang katawan nya sa bawat ugong ng musikang nangingibabaw sa silid. Masikip ngunit patuloy syang nagsayaw.

Until she felt someone touching her waist. She looked up and was welcomed by hazelnut eyes that belonged to a handsome guy, unfamiliar but he's gorgeous. Pinagmasdan ni Charlotte ang mukha ng lalaki at napakagat-labi ng ibinaba nya ang tingin sa pink nitong labi na para bang nilagyan ito ng pampa-kulay. She looked back at his eyes and was surprised when she found out that the guy is looking at her lips too.

She smiled. Hindi na nagdalawang-isip pa at sinunggaban na nya ang estranghero sa kanyang harapan. Hinawakan nya ang buhok nito at ginulo. She can feel the guy's hand caressing her back, at unti unting itinataas ang hita nya, urging her to jump at him so they can leave the dance floor. Being driven by the effects of the alcohol she drank, she obliged and found themselves inside the club's bathroom, making out.

Unti unti ng tinatanggal ng lalaki ang butones ng polo nyang suot ng biglang kumalabog ng malakas ang pintuan na kulang na lang ay masira iyon. They both stopped what they were doing and looked at the man who interrupted their session. Charlotte realized it was Bent, kahit na lasing na lasing na sya. She knew him too well not to recognize him. She'll always know him.

Bent immediately took the guy away from her and punched it hard on the face. Napahiga ang lalaki sa sahig dahil sa malakas noong impact at pinahid ang dugong tumulo mula sa ilong nya. Bent took several deep breaths, controlling his anger. Charlotte grabbed Bent's hand and shook her head. This is how she makes him calm. This is how he can be calm. By her.

"I'm sorry." Charlotte apologized but she didn't really mean to. She wasn't really sincere about it at isa pa, hindi nya rin alam kung ano ba ang dapat nyang ikahingi ng tawad. Why is she saying sorry anyway? Ah basta, this is the way how to calm him. So just say the magic words and all will be well. Charlotte thought.

Bent sighed and eyed the man. As much as he want to punch him again until his skeleton broke, he can't because Charlotte has those look in her eyes that is commanding him to stop whatever he'd planned to do. That's how strong Charlotte's effect on him. That strong. And he's so frustrated with himself about it. Kasi parang wala syang kontrol sa sarili, dahil si Charlotte ang nagko-kontrol sa kanya.

Charlotte has that power. The power to control everyone around her. The power to manipulate people. The power to make them fall for the hole she is, and bury them there alive. The power to control things and situations. And he knows that sooner or later, that power of Charlotte will be the cause of her destruction. 

He knows this because he knew her too well. Kilala nya ang babae kahit sa pinakatago-tago nitong sikreto. Alam nya lahat because he'd been there for her since the very beginning. He'd always been there at her side. 

He knows her too well- yet she's a stranger to him. It is confusing because she is confusing.

The guy stood up, lumapit ito kay Charlotte at may nilagay na papel sa strap ng bra nito.

"I'm Melvin. Nice kissing you." The guy flashed a smile then left. Bent tried to remove the paper from her bra strap but she stopped him from doing so.

"Please, Bent. Let's just go home." She lazily said. Being a stupid man he is, he carried her at his back and bid his goodbyes and thanks at Julian and Mikaela who both nodded and waved back.

He sighed again after placing her at the front seat when they'd reached his car and assembled the seat belt.

As much as I don't want to be, I'm her slave. 

He sadly thought.