Prologue: The Final Battle

Gingerbrave was a young boy, at 13 years old he already accomplished many things after escaping the oven. He lost his brother but he managed to reunite all the Ancient Heroes...all except one, White Lily Cookie. He was messed with by the time god and was targeted by the Cookies of Darkness. In this scene, our 13-year-old boy was getting ready to fight against Dark Enchantress...one final time.

The Cake armies were being pacified by Dark Choco Cookie, who left the Cookies of Darkness. The Creme Republic, despite their shadiness, brought in their techno-magic to help with the battle. All the other cookies the young boy met on his journey came along, with the Ancient Heroes, the Legendary Cookies and the Millennial Tree.

"Hey, Gingerbrave...do you think we'll make it out alive?" Custard Cookie the III asked, tugging Gingerbrave's arm. Gingerbrave did not know how to answer to this, no one ever bothered to think about him and his friends' wellbeing before. Chili Pepper was next to Custard and unlike all the other times, she looks worried for the child.

"We made it out alive all of these times Custard, I'm sure with all of our allies, we can defeat Dark Enchantress once and for all!" Gingerbrave brought in his usual response, which made Custard smile. The young boy seemed to have been cheered up while Chili Pepper smiled slightly. Sure Gingerbrave could reassure the party all they want but Chili Pepper was the only adult here. She knew how dangerous it really was but she realised it too late.

The Council of Heroes were having a discussion. Golden Cheese Cookie arrived at the Council last with the delegates of the Creme Republic, they made an agreement.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie, there are some cookies back in our Republic who wish to see this Kingdom. Will you welcome them back?" The representative of the Creme Republic asked, raising their brow.

"All cookies are welcomed in this kingdom, there will be fewer issues about purity, unlike before..." Pure Vanilla replied nodding at the representative.

"The Dark Cacao warriors are ready, how about you Hollyberry?" Dark Cacao asked raising his brow. Hollyberry Cookie nodded smiling.

"I made sure that the dragons will stay out of this."

Golden Cheese looked around at the delegates and felt some sort of regret for not coming to the first council. However, she smiled at the rest of the heroes with her soul jam and weapon ready to battle.

"Master, it is time. Everything has been set," Pomegranate Cookie said looking at her master. The Enchantress nodded at her before sending her off. The Enchantress looked at an old photo of her...former self with Pure Vanilla. She was always unsure why she kept it, White Lily Cookie was no more but the Enchantress felt something whenever she looked at the photo.

"Red Velvet Cookie, are the cakes ready?" The Enchantress asked her son looking at him warmly. Unlike all the other Cookies of Darkness, she saw Red Velvet as her son, well...one of them.

"Yes...mother, we're ready for the final battle. We will come out victorious!" Red Velvet exclaimed before ushering the cakes to get ready for battle. The Enchantress nodded before standing up from her seat. She looked at her...relative, Matcha Cookie who was giggling as usual. Lobster Cookie had chosen to betray the group, along with Dark Choco Cookie. There were some traitors but in the end, the Cake Army will overpower the pathetic cookies.

Dark Enchantress will never forget what she saw on the Night of the Witches. It was burned into her mind permanently, as she felt her anger grow, she threw the frame of the photograph away. It's useless, White Lily Cookie is long gone.

Many Cookies have lost their lives that day but...in the end, the heroes came out victorious.

"Well, what an interesting timeline, don't you think?" A blonde-haired cookie with a top hat peaked into the timeline. It was a huge anomaly, it should not exist. The Time Balance Department was asking their Director what they should do with it.

"It's going to affect the other timelines Director, we should eliminate it." A worker said before the Director turned to them. Something about the Director's stare made the worker back down.

"I assure you, it will be fine. I already checked and the timeline is contained in its own personal space. There will be no disruptions. I am not needed now so bye!"