Broken 💔

First of all, thank you for 50 followers guys:)
Second of all, let's start the story!

----------

"Hello Monami"
                                     "He...hello...Karan"

"Kya hua monami, tum ro kyun Rahi ho?" Karan asked in a worried tone

              "Khadoos shergill kahinke! Ab aayi meri yaad? Jabse tumhari posting Kashmir mein Hui hai tum to mujhe bhul hi Gaye ho! 3 din baad call kar rahe ho, sharm nahin ati tumhe? Ya phir wahan koi aur pasand aa gyi,muh na noch lungi main tumhara!" She replied snuffing

He chuckled and replied "Ohho meri angry bird,itne din baat nahin karne ke liye sorry. But ab I'll make up for it! Tumhare liye ek surprise hai door kholke dekho."

She ran towards the door and when she opened it she found no one. She found the call was cut and thought he was just kidding so she turned to go back, just when someone hugged her from behind. It didn't take much long for her to recognise who it was, she turned and hugged him close to her heart.

"Kaisa laga surprise Rani sahiba? Kya ab ye banda aapki narazgi door kar paya?" He asked dramatically. She still didn't reply for she was busy living the moment.
It's been a year to their marriage and 6 months to Karan's posting at Kashmir border.

"Bohot khush hun Karan, bohot!" She hugged him again and kissed him all over his face.
"Arey ab fresh hone jaun ya Sara romance yahin karna hai?" She blushed at the statement and moved to give him space.

Monami rushed to her room when she suddenly remembered something. She took some papers and hid them in the locker. Karan never interfered in her work so she kept the papers safely.

She heard his footsteps and sat on the bed when she saw Karan in a towel, water dripping from his abs. His hairs wet, and beard shaved properly. She realised she was oogling at him and adverted her gaze but she was caught!
He slowly took steps towards her,held her hands  and made her stand and back hugged her. Her bare back from the blouse was touching his chest. He slid his hands on her waist, she gasped the moment his cold hands touched her soft waist. She closed her eyes when he dropped a feathery kiss on her neck and shoulder. She turned and faced him now. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Not able to control the intensity, she kissed his nose and cheeks and ran from the room, leaving a smiling Karan back.

They both resembled on the dining table for dinner.

"Bass Karan aur nahin khana."
"Monami biryani to tumhari favourite hai. 2 baar se kam tum khati nahin, ab half plate bhi nahin khaya aur mann nahin hai?"
"Han wo..wo maine tumhare Ane se pehle snacks kha liya tha"
"Kya khaya tha?"
"Ab..kya tum investigate kar rahe ho itna, bola na kha liya tha. Kyun sawaal puchke dimaag kharap kar rahe ho?" She blurted and went away.

"Ise kya ho gaya. Bas puch hi to Raha tha" he said to himself.

Later that night
"Monami maine doctor se baat kar li hai, hum kal tumhare full body check up ke liye Jaa rahe hain"
"Kya!" She almost shouted
"Kya kya? Shock kya ho rhi ho? Tumhara appetite Kam ho gaya hai. Jabse Aya hun itni dubli patli ho gayi ho. Tabiyat thik nhi lagti tumhari."

"Kya karan tum bhi! Maine bola na main thik hun. Kya tum kabse mere peeche pade hue ho. Hospital mein kaam rehta hai isilye theek se kha nhi pati"
"Aur tum ye baar baar chid Rahi ho wo? Mujhe kuch nhi sunna! Hum kal hi hospital Jaa rahe hain bas. Good night!"
"Arey par" but he was already asleep