Exciting news!!!!!!! #Sonbama

Sonic and Obama had the most fruitful romantic relationship. Some people would kid themselves, thinking they were just friends. Not at all. #Sonbama was trending all over social media. They spent all of their time together.

"Oh, Sonic," said Obama, blushing. They kissed once more.

"Oh, Barack," said Sonic. They were very much on first name terms now. Sonic creeped over to Obama.

January 23rd was a wiiild night 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🛌💕🌃. Two weeks later Sonic started feeling very nauseous, and threw up quite a lot. He began to grow a suspicion. On his way home from his job, (running big) he went into the chemist and bought a special stick. He went to the public bathroom and peed on it quickly. Then he shoved it in his backpack without looking, and went home to Obama.

"Obama..." Sonic started. Obama stood up and without thinking kissed him. Then again. They were just so in love. #Sonbama.

"Obama, I went to the chemist today."

"Did you, my love, my passion, the fire of my heart, the love of my life!!!"

Sonic blushed, smiling shyly. He creeped up to Obama once more. They had another wiiiiild night.

The next morning, Obama remembered his love And darling Sonic wanted to tell him something.

"What was it, my dearest darling sweet?" He asked.

"I... went to the chemist. And..." he whipped out the pregnancy test, squeezing his eyes shut and noholding his breath. There was a big gasp from Obama. Sonic opened his eyes. There, clearly before him was.. a plus!