Shaking in Time: Kim

You are standing in your small store at around 7:25. There is no commotion around in your small town at this time. You check around on your security cameras to see if anyone is interested in coming in for a vaporizer or any mods for one. While you are looking, you see a tall, dark figure. You start to feel drowsy and Shaky. So, you go into the back, grab a beer, some popcorn, and start watching Ridiculousness on MTV.

You hear the bell at the front door and a voice says, Hello, Ma'am I need my vape fixed. You walk out and grab a few tools from behind the counter. You start to get the shaky feeling again. When you look up, you see the black figure slitting the mans throat. You Run to the back and go to you fiancé and yell "Tim! Tim! Wake Up! Some one is trying to hurt us!" Now, in shock of what you just saw, you turn your fiancé towards you and you see he has multiple stab wounds. This killer knows his main targets to get to you. Your a sucker, you are fearful. Very, fearful.. As you scream you hear a quiet laughter from the front. You peek out to look into the main room, it's pitch black in there. Your to scared to go out in the dark, you grab a flashlight and slowly walk out, you hear a thud in the corner. You look over at where the thud was. Petrified, you drop your flashlight. You see your mother. Who had passed months ago. She says it's ok. It'll all be okay. No figure appeared this time. But, when you pick up your flashlight, you see your fiancé also. In fear, you feel the shaking again. The figure still hasn't appeared. You run over to your mother and fiancé to hug them but they disappear. You hear laughing again. After that discussion. You slowly kneel down, drop the flashlight, and start to cry. When you look up you see your father run in to the shop. He turn the light on and you run to hug him. He hugs you tight. He holds up a bag of food and tells you to eat. Soon after you are done eating, you both fall asleep. When you wake, your father is making breakfast with your best friend, Mellisa. But, you notice something odd about Mellisa. She seems different. You look back at last night. The height, the hair length and color. You notice her eyes. Usually, a very special kind of color for a human. Purple, but looking at her more makes her eyes look black at the moment. She looks at the stove, which your father is at. The flame gets higher and higher. And when your father leans into the stove, his sleeve catches on fire. She looks at him with a blank stare, then at the flame. It gets much larger. Mellisa looks at you after your father has burned. You start to feel shaky again. You see the black cloak appears on her. She leans close to you. Puts a knife to you chin. "I gave you multiple tries. Who has been with you, your family, and your fiancé for most of your life. Me. I've known you for longer than this, this son of a bitch you call a fiancé! You always put me to shame. The cool, sweet girl. We were friends and then you moved here, got a fiancé, had your whole family. You. Where my ONLY family. " in tears she picks up the knife, ties you to the couch. She strips you of nothing but your bra and underwear. As slowly cuts your whole body with two whole knife. She repeatedly stabs you. In tears Mellisa says " You, we're a waste of life. You never deserved to be here....