How I Met The Love Of My Life

Its Was A Dark Night Around 10pm

Me & A Friend Were Being Silly & I Was Trying To Walk Like One Of My Teachers Mrs.Geogeakakou (Scary Name,I Know) When I Heard A Voice Quite Deep But Suprisingly Cute Say

"*Laughs* What Are You Doing?!"

Embarrassed As I Was I Turnt Around To See Something Beautiful & Got Lost In My Track , I Got Lost In Those Beautiful Brown Eyes And That Amazing Voice That Repeated Over And Over In My Mind .

After A Few Minutes Of Checking Him Out I Realised He Was Waiting For My Response

"Nothing I Was Just Trying To Act Like My Sister"

We Ended Up Talking More And More Talk About Love At First Sight He Was Amazing Soo Funny And Beautiful It Just Left Me Lost Of Words.

One Day As I Was On Facebook Going Throught my Notifications He Popped Up Yes Joey The One I Fell In Love With , I Immediately Got Butterflies In My Stomach I Didn't Know Whether To Reply Or Not .

After A Little Debate In My Mind I Ended Up Replying And The Conversation Started To Flow Until He Asked The Big Question YESSS ! He Asked Me To Be His Girl , Your Probably Thinking That Was Quick But Trust Me I Loved This Boy With All My Heart I Just Knew He Was The One For Me I Still Remember That Day 11.12.10 The Day I First Fell In Love. Our One Month Anniversary Came And That's When It All Went Wrong We Had A Little Arguement And He Ended Up Dumping Me Oh How It Hurt. A Month Past Valentine's Day It Was He Asked To Take Me Back In Such A Sweet Poem And That's When A Beautiful Future Came Again And Promised This Time I'd Fight For Us . We Ended Up Breaking Up Again Cause The Only Place We Ever Met Was Church.

& He Lived Outside London I Know Stress , & He Honestly Told Me He Kissed Another Girl And That Broke Me But I Respected Him For Telling Me Himself I Cried & Got Over It And Never Forgot It .

But Then I Realised He Stopped Talking To Me , I Asked Him Why And He Said Cause He Didn't Want To & Dumped Me Yet Again But This Time I Didn't Cry I Just Tried My Hardest To Enjoy My Summer Holidays In France But I Couldn't Thoughts Of Him Filled My Mind. Until One Day I Got An Inbox From Him Saying

"Im Sorry For The Way I've Been Acting Towards You If I've Made You Cry I'm The One To Blame. Life Without You Is Like Living In A World With No Air ( Jordan Sparks Ft Chris Brown-Air) Please Find A Place In Your Heart To Forgive Me Please"

A Tear Managed To Escape My Eye , I Wiped It Off & Replied So Nastily.

When I Got Back To London I Met This Other Boy Called Jo He Was Quite Good Looking & Seemed To Like Me So When He Asked The Big Question I Said Yes , Not Beacause I Liked Him But Because I Wanted To Get Over Joey ,Jo Ended Up Cheating On Me & That's When I Realised Joey Was The Only One For Me And That Nothing Could Replace My Love For Him Ever.

So We Ended Up Together Again And I Must Say I Was The Luckiest Girl In The World To Have A Man Like Him Around Who Made Me Smile And Feel Special. Relie And Joey Forever & Always That's What We Always Said.

True Story