~Chapter 1:The Business Proposal~

"So, you're telling me we make a deal and they follow through with it", Ender said smiling in disbelief. "We need it" Caner said, "I talked to the finance manager and he said that the company is going into loss". Ender tutted moving her finger to signal no.

Caner sighed, "what do you propose?"Ender lifted her finger to her lips telling Caner to be quiet. Caner obeyed more out of habit than will, looking at his sister who seemed to be deep in thought as she looked at the papers of the other company.

~~~                                                                                                                                                                                          

"We can't just blindly trust them, even though they need us there's nothing to ensure that they won't betray us. We need to do something, something that will make the agreement binding." Kaya started and after a pause continued, "that woman Ender is known to be really clever, we need to think of something".

Sahika who had been looking at her phone the entire time let out a bored yawn. Kaya fixed his gaze on her, "do you have a better idea?", Sahika finally looked up from her phone smiling devilishly, "I thought you'd never ask".

"Marriage" she said, saying the word as if it contained no meaning. "You want me to marry that woman" Kaya said his words dripping with shock. "No, let me marry her and that'll ensure no betrayal on her part" Sahika stated, shrugging her arms when Kaya looked at her suspiciously.

 "No, let me marry her and that'll ensure no betrayal on her part" Sahika stated, shrugging her arms when Kaya looked at her suspiciously

Kaya looked at her thoughtfully and replied, "that just might work". "Of course it will," Sahika replied walking out of the room but not before waving a hand at her brother and saying, "bonjour".

~~~

"Abla '' Caner shouted running to find his sister, he found his sister at the balcony enjoying her cup of coffee as if nothing else mattered. Caner caught his breath as she surveyed him, she hummed motioning for Caner to speak.

"They have made an offer," Caner said, to which Ender looked up thoughtfully, waiting for Caner's next words. However, surprise was evident on her face when said word left Caner's mouth, "marriage". "Among whom?" Ender asked her voice barely above a whisper, "you and Kaya Ekinci's sister, 'Sahika,'" Caner replied.

"I'll do it," Ender said, her tone final and her expression set into a grim line. "She's a dangerous woman. Have you thought this through carefully?" The corners of Ender's lips lifted up as she glanced at the view from the balcony, her hands moving out of habit, "Someone more dangerous than me. I guess it'll be quite an interesting experience."

A/n

Hi guys... 

I really hope that you like this story and enjoy it as much as I do.

Plus, I would like to give credits to @blink_army_carat for being the best writer go check out her other books. This one is also written by her,  ( I was the one who inspired her to do so)