。*゚+Separate Stars*.✧

«I am Tsukasa Tenma, a middle school senior. Luckily for me, it's almost the end of this horrible year and I start high school soon. Why awful? Because there was a new student in this establishment. A tall man, with hair down to his shoulders, a small ponytail on the right side, and two blue streaks that make a notable difference in his purple hair.
I found him nice at first glance, But after watching him for some time, I noticed he acted quite weird... He didn't smile, except when an idea that terrified the other students came to his mind, when  this dis happen, he would laugh evilly.
I didn't understand why people ran away from him, so I went to see him to get to know him. Upon meeting him he violently dragged me by the arm in a hallway where no one was there.

"What do you want from me?!" That was the first thing I had said to him."Didn't you come for something?" He replied with a smirk. He knew he was right."Yeah... I wanted to see you so you wouldn't be alone, but you're taking me down a hall!" I tried to break free from his grip then I continued without giving him time to answer. "They're all right, you're fucking weird." It was one sentence too many. He lifted my head up to him, eyes clouded and clasped his hands on my wrists. "So you are like the others. You think I'm weird. I had hopes in you when I saw your behavior but you disappointed me." After he released my wrists then I looked at them to see a red mark and I hardly had time to raise my head when he had just punched me in the face. I let out a small cry of pain. "Are you serious?! You just hit me! And you don't think you're weird?!" I wiped the blood that was pouring from my nose as best I could even though it continued. "Oh~ Do you really think I have something to care about? The 'weird' person is going to make your life hell."

He pushed me against the wall so that I fell to the ground with an amused smile. I saw him leave right after.
I held my head then got up and went straight to get my friends. As usual, I found them in the cafeteria.Akito stood up directly to head over to me and pulled out a kleenex to put on my nose. "Who did this to you?!" Toya told us to come closer, if I didn't want to talk about it out loud. Which we did. I sat down at their table. "So who did this to you?" Akito was staring at me annoyed. "Nobody, I just took a pole. Toya looked at me askance "there is no pole in the school" "Uh... A wall?" Akito slapped the table then calmed down. "Stop fucking with us and tell us who did this to you." I sighed being forced to tell them then I rolled my eyes "the weird one."
"Him?" Toya raised a surprised eyebrow at the person who hit me, while Akito laughed lightly. "Seriously? The Weird? The Kamishiro?" I nod my head in confirmation. "I can't believe it... Is he really going to piss everyone off?" Toya seemed more serious so I ignored Akito's comment. "Is something wrong, Toya?" I looked at him trying to find out what he was thinking. "No, it's fine. Maybe we need to go back to class?" Akito looked at the clock to see that it was early enough to go back to class. "Uh...we don't need now...maybe we can go teach the weirdo a lesson?" The bicolor put his coffee on the table and got up to leave without even looking at us. "Tsukasa, do you think I was mean to him?" They didn't argue? What is that question ? "No, I do not think so. If you ask me, something's bothering him. And for the lesson, it's no."He looked at me surprised. "But he hurt you!" "It was an accident. He didn't want to."
I got up to join the class, found Toya and left Akito alone.

"Hey! Toya! I knew you would be here. Why did you leave?" He stuck his head out of his book and sighed. "I'm disappointed you didn't see it too, even after you got up." 'What is he talking about?' I looked behind me to see nothing then again Toya. "What are you talking about?" "I will not say "what am I talking about" but rather "who am I talking about"". Who ? A person? Someone I haven't seen? I turned around again to look precisely but nothing. "No matter how much you look, he's gone." "Stop being creepy Toya, say who it is instead." He didn't answer.He immersed himself in his book again when he heard the bell. Akito joined the room like the other students then I did like them, I went back to my place. Except there was something wrong on my desk...There were death messages. I looked directly at Kamishiro who saw me and smiled.I paid no more attention and sat down. Then I took out my books and started working.