- 1

* I really don't want to explain what this is about,
2 words.
Myth rp.*

IGNORANTS POV.
I sighed, lying against the wall staring out at a window in my bedroom, there wasn't much to do anymore and everything I did do was boring! I'd kill for something to do, or something fun to happen. I ended up getting up and walking downstairs greeted by Sou, Wisdom, And of course my mother, Sarod. I sat next to Sou on the couch along with Wisdom trying to fall asleep in an awkward position but gave up and stared at the TV playing some boring cartoon..? I Didn't pay attention. I grab the remote and change it to true crime smiling evily at it until mom came and shut the TV off

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR.."
"I'm not watching that, ALSO,, We are going out today. So go get ready you lazy fucks."

Sou looked over from across the room, i saw their tail perk up in happiness as they rushed to get ready. I sighed dragging myself  upstairs, I was just gonna put on shoes and call whatever I'm wearing an okay outfit. Wisdom on the other hand dressed up like Sou,i saw both already downstairs and ready to leave when i arrived downstairs. Mom picked up her bag or purse i could care less- and we all headed out.

I couldn't say i hated outdoors, but everytime I've came out here it's just been bad things happening, for example last time Sou hurt themself after we got chased by some demonic fucking bird.. i was kinda nervous something bad would happen again. Hopefully it wouldn't come true tho (haha..CONTINUE.)

Sou walked up to me and handed me really pretty flower crown with yellow and red flowers, I smile and put it on giving him a quick hug he let go and ran over to wisdom giving them a white and blue flower crown. Wisdom laughed and set it ontop of their head, Giving Sou a quick hug as well. I smile, Watching them have fun. Though, i can't help but wonder where we are going. I run over to mom and ask

"Heyy, Where are we going?"

"Hunting, Also just a stroll, I'm sure you all are bored of being inside so why not some time outside together?"

"Huh, Okay then!"

I stop walking and let her pass me, Wisdom and Sou coming running to me with something in Sou's hand, He opened it to a small jumping spider, I jumped and screamed It jumped off of his hand and ran somewhere. I exhale and look up at them both who were DYING Laughing and playfully attack Sou we both falling to the floor with a thud. Mom looked back in confusion and saw us tackling eachother while wisdom cheered on Sou, I start laughing and so does my brother, We both getting up as our mom yelled for us to stop acting like idiots. I snickered at her remark and softly hit Sou's arm and he nudged me back, Wisdom ran ahead and we picked up our pace as well. Just noticing mom was pretty far ahead, Mom stopped and spotted some deer and other prey, We didn't want to interfere so we stayed back. Wisdom saw something and ran towards it, I was confused so followed, Sou right behind me.

"Where the hell are you going?!"
"Come back! We can't go so far from off the track, Wisdom!" Sou yelled out, Wisdom stopped in their tracks and looked back

"But i saw something cool.."

"THAT- DOESN'T MATTER! I DON'T WANT TO GET LOST AND HURT AGAIN! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

It went silent.
They all did, I angrily exhaled grabbing wisdoms wrist and about to leave until....

A screech was heard.

Me, Wisdom, Sou both looked to where the noise came from, A large shadow towered over us, With an unusual sets of teeth no face just a large mouth with the sharp teeth.. and extremely long claws my eyes widened and Wisdom screamed, Sou starting to run. I followed as quick as possible as the thing let out another ear deafening scream, Wisdom started crying as we all started running for our lives, Wisdom let go of me and ran ahead of all of us, Sou directly behind Her I was behind everyone as the thing caught up to me rather quick. I looked behind me in complete terror as the thing tried to attack me, I let out a screech and batted it away from me, Trying to defend myself. It growled as dark blood dripped from its arm, The shadow figure grew angry and tried to grab me yet again, Sou turning around and grabbing my arm, It swung at us both and threw us into the tree beside us, Wisdom luckily already on the path that mother was on.
I tried to get up but dropped to the floor, i looked over to the shadow staring at us with a demonic smile and let out a deeper growl, Sou weakly got up and quickly helped me up, I looked them in the eyes and they nodded, We both jumped different directions as the Shadow hit the tree, even tho it was aiming for us. I laughed quietly, Me and Sou met up at the original path where Wisdom ran and where mom was, Sou let out a quiet screech. We heard someones voice and headed towards it seeing Wisdom panicking and Sarod, our mom also scared out of her mind.

"MOM! HELP!"

"IGNORANT?! SOU! MY BABIES!!"

"MOM!!"

We ran over to them, Sarod Hugged us both and I winced in pain my back ACHED so bad from being thrown directly in a tree.. We all immediately went back on our way home, Sarod grabbing out a cross from her bag just in case. I looked at it, I stopped walking as i heard another loud growl, No one else seemed to notice and i was confused.. it was a really loud growl..
I shrugged and continued walking, That sound replaying in my head over and over until i heard it in person yet again, I yanked around looking around panicked. The noise sent chills down my spine..

"Igno, are you alright.?"

"Yeah.. You seem to be distracted, the thing is gone don't be so paranoid!"

"Y-yeah sorry.. "
I turned around but as i did, I saw the figure come out from the bushes but i shook it off, my breathing getting quicker qnd quicker as i heard and felt it following and watching me..

They arrived home

(AHA this is where it ends.. TOMORROW THERE **WILL** BE A PART TWO <333 )
(1123 Words)