♡ chapter 1 ♡

You and dazai have been kinda on and off recently, your not sure what's been going on with him but he's been much different. So much tension between you two after the time you spent with chuuya.

your in your bedroom and you hear the door slam, dazai just got home from work and it probably wasn't a very good day.

''welcome home babe, how was work?'' you said, hoping that maybe it was just some fan girls annoying dazai all day. Hopefully.

'' Thanks dear, yeah work was fine. ''

normally dazai has never acted so annoyed before, i wonder what's going on in that dumbass head of his.

''dazai, what's going on? you've ever acted so annoyed and distant before? did something happen between us that i'm not aware of ? please talk to me ''

Dazai slowly sits himself down on your bed. as your looking at dazai you can tell that he's having a really hard time finding the right vocabulary to express himself. dazai is never like this so i wonder what's wrong with him.

'' why did you go out with chuuya? i know i shouldn't be jealous or anything but seriously, what the hell was the point of that? and why chuuya?''

so this is what it was about, chuuya. jesus christ dazai seriously needs to earn some confidence god damn, i mean i know that chuuya and dazai don't really get along that well but i do know that dazai does care about chuuya and i'd never go for chuuya if it would mean i would hurt dazai. ( skk canon!!!!!!!)

"'dazai, you do not need to worry about chuuya, you know this love. i would never do anything to hurt you in a million years. please just calm down It's alright to be jealous sometimes but you know how important communication is to me!'' you yelled out, the whole town could probably hear you jesus.

Out of nowhere, dazai looks at you and realizes that you've been rubbing your thighs together for the entire conversation. He puts his large masculine hands down on your thighs which left you in shock as your face slowly went red. He slowly used his other free hand to wrap it around your head and pull you in for a long, passionate kiss. you could feel something pressing against your knee when he started to get closer to you, trying to make the kiss longer.

you knew that tonight was going to be a VERY long night for the both of you, you knew exactly where the night was going. as dazai is pulling you in for a more passionate kiss, you fall on your back.

'' oops! looks like you lost your place, sweetheart. you look so adorable under me, such a needy little slut. i'm not letting you off easy tonight after what you put me through, you must be punished.''

as he was looking down at you, you were gazing into his eyes without realizing he had tied your wrist's up and pinned them above your head. He went down to kiss you more. now slowly kissing and sucking the flesh on your neck leaving a bruise, he stopped and looked down to see how vulnerable you were and he let out a little laugh.

'' what the hell was that for? asshole.'' you knew that talking to him like that probably wasn't the best idea ever, you knew that he was going to be rough on you after you saying that but deep down you wanted him to be.

'' watch what you say, or there will be hours of punishing if you talk to me like that again you whore. i won't let you cum for hours until your beyond desperate and a messy little slut, so be careful with your words sweetie.''

you let out a small and quiet whimper, all of this degrading made you go crazy especially when he says it.

'' let me hear your beautiful moans, don't hide them from me i wanna hear them dear''

you can feel the pool of wetness soaking up in your panties. dazai notices how your constantly trying to close your legs but he quickly puts his knee in between your thighs, slowly taking off his trench coat and ripping his bolo tie off his neck.

'' why are you trying to hide this soaking little cunt from me you slut? you know that if you keep hiding things from me i'm gonna have to force it out of you.'' ( this is not rape i swear ) he gave you the sexiest smirk ever.

he aggressively tied a rope around your wrist and tied it to the bed post, leaving you desperate and grinding on his thigh.

'' awh, your so desperate! so inpatient for my cock you needy little whore.''

he started teasing your soaked clothed cunt, slowly taking off your panties and shoving two fingers easily without lubrication. as the pace is getting fasted you can feel dazais hard boner getting bigger after each moan. dazai is getting turned on, meaning he is probably going to have to pleasure soon enough.

'' your so tight baby, i can feel your fingers pulling me inside. how badly do you want my cock love? tell me how much of a desperate bitch you are.''

you really did just want to feel dazai, to connect with him fully. you wanted to have his children badly.

'' Please dazai! ill do anything! im aching for your cock so badly, just please! make me feel good. ill be good for you i swear!''

dazai again make a nice smirk as he quickly ripped his pants on and revealed his long, hard and big length. you weren't sure if that was supposed to fit in you but you would make it.

'' you sure you can take my cock sweetheart? you sure that i wot rip your insides with my big fat cock? hm?''

you were so desperate and drooling over him because he looked so pretty and still so handsome, you gazed i his eyes once more but you realize that you are trying so hard to bring yourself closer to his cock.

he inserts himself inside you, not eve going slow but aggressively thirsting into you at full speed without hesitation.

'' i love you so much dear, i love you.''

dazai could be so odd sometimes, but it made you feel so special when he finally said he loved you.

'' i love you too dazai, so much.''

but as you were saying that you were constantly whimpering and moaning in between words. as you were moaning you saw dazai throw his head back from the feeling. god he was hot.

you could feel yourself getting closer and closer to cumming, but you wanted to hold on a little closer.

''dazai! im close, please let me cum! i'll be good i promise!''

you were so afraid of dazai edging you, you were so close and just wanting to cum so you could feel good but after what you did to dazai and how badly it affected him you weren't sure how he was going to react.

he slowly pulled himself out of you as soon as you said that. edging you just as you were afraid he was going to do.

''No, i am not letting you cum sweetie. next time if you wanna cum you should think about things before you go and do them.

you were such a mess and so disappointed. you just wanted to feel good and make dazai feel good too!

what a surprise! dazai slowly waited for you to come down from your high and slowly inserted himself back into you. patiently getting to full speed and thirsting his hips more aggressively, slowly letting out a few groans and whimpers to the feeling of your tight cunt wrapping around his fat cock.

'' baby, im gonna cum. you WILL cum with me you little slut, cum with me now or you won't cum ever tonight and ill leave you all messy and hopeless.''

you do as he says, slowly creating a ring of cum around his cock. hearing him groan when he removed himself from you was the the best sound ever.

he came all over your thighs and stomach, but it was such an amazing warm feeling. he grabbed a towel and cleaned you up, cleaning the both of you.

he cuddled you, and then you both fell asleep in each others arms

before falling asleep you heard him whisper,

'' i love you.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------