𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓶~☀️

YN POV: also quick thing this is a girl a boy okay?

I was looking through some papers after I had got fired from my job at mc Donald's since I tried fixing the ice cream machine since I used to be a mechanic.(look it's real man no joke XD)

as I looked I found someone hiring for a daycare attendant.

Although you hated children most times you needed a job, there you found the number to apply for.

Minuets later•

I called the number and seconds later.

Hello?

Hello is this the fazbear pizza plex?

Yes.

Well I was looking on some papers and I was wondering if you would be happy to hire me?

Alright please come in tommorow and just in case bring everything you need just in case you do get hired.

We're trying to get people immediately.

Yes ma'am thank you.

Beep.

I gave my self a soft cheer and went off to go Cook me some lunch.

I grabbed my self some fresh tomato's and started ripping the skin off with a tool then began to smush it and put it in a pot and let it cook on the stove.

During that was happening I grabbed the noddles, filled a pot with water and let the noodles sink in and cook.

Grabbed some meat and put that in a pan to cook while stopping sometimes to mix or move it so it won't get burnt or set off my fire alarm.

Time later•

I grabbed a glass plate and started by grabbing the noddles and placing it around neatly.

I grabbed the sauce and placed it on and after fallowed the meat.

I was excited through my food but then jumped thinking of one last thing.

I grabbed the parsley and placed it at the top.

And began to eat while watching grays anatomy.(okay in a few chapters this is gonna be important in the future along with smut ;)

I finished and out my plate in the sink to wash tommorow night and went upstairs to shower.

I went to grab my pj's

I grabbed some shorts and a top that was showing a lot.

I grabbed my towel that was in the color (f/c)

I went in my bathroom and set some candles on fire and put some rose petals in along with a beautiful rose type shampoo and put some choclate on the side of the bath.