Little Miss Perfect

Straight Hair,Straight As,Straight forward,Straight Girl...Little Miss perfect,that's me.

Lux POV:
,,Luxanna,come on your prince charming is waiting for you!!" I heard my mother say,it's 6 am in the morning she seriously needs to come down.As I got ready for todays boring meeting the more I realized how much I hated this..Why should marry some guy who has been just annoying me these last weeks and be nothing else but his girlfriend..
Ezreal is my best friend for forever but he's also my fiancée for some ,,nobel" reason.And the worst part is that he actually has feelings for me..unlike me..what sucks cause I don't want to hurt his feelings like that.But he's really cringy now with all of his weird flirting.,,I'm coming mom!!" I said as I started brushing out my blonde hair. A light spark of light appeared in my eyes because I was thinking too hard of what my life will be like after marrying Ezreal. Huh..I wish just something could stop this wedding and I could just run off.Free..
As I was getting i checked my TV ,,The Loose cannon criminal Jinx is back on the loose! After crashing the wedding of sherrif Caitlyn Kiramman and her fiancée Violet the Piltover enforcer the criminal is missing! Please report her to the Piltover police if you see her" I saw a wedding or more what was a wedding absolutely destroyed,with two distressed women in the scene one of them was the sheriff of Piltover I know her from meetings between Demancia and Piltover,but I don't know her personally.And the buff pink haired woman next to Caitlyn must be her fiancée. Is it weird that I would actually love if that happend to my wedding with Ezreal,then my parents,brother and Ezreal can't be mad at me because it weren't my fault. I looked at the clearly insane girl who was also indicated on my tv screen,something about her intrigued me but I don't know exactly why,but who ever this girl was I hoped she crashed my wedding aswell..
I'm usually a really positive person but this wedding stuff is seriously pissing me off and taking all off my energy I usually have away.
I just want to be free,no parents telling me what to do,no overprotective brother,even though I love Garen but he's getting on my nerves sometimes,and no best friend that is head over heels for me that wants to marry me no matter what. I just don't want to be that Little miss perfect everyone expects me to be anymore..I just want to be me..but I'm scared,especially if they all know what I really am..a ,,filthy" mage.

AN:
If your reading this I love you!
This is my first Fanfiction so sorry if it's a bit weird or weirdly written
Ik Lux seems too pissed and negative of in this chapter but these are her inner thoughts so they are not as positive as her personality but she's still gonna be the sunshine she is in the Fanfiction! also the Titel is a reference to the write it out song by Taylor Louderman
Thank you for reading!