Of lust

Paring : Jungkook x female reader

Genre : Percy Jackson!au, grec mythologie!au, fantasy!au, Strangers to lovers, ANGST a lot of it, smut, fluff

Words : 21, 494

Rating : 18+

Resume : Like his father – Ares, God of War – Jungkook can't resist the charm of beauty and love; You – Aphrodite's daughter.

Yet, loving you isn't easy...especially when the gods strongly oppose your relationship. Will your love for each other be strong enough or will this end as a tragedy?

contents and warnings : fingering, dirty talk, praise kink??, breast play, big cock jk (need a warning), unprotected sex, crampie, oral sex (male receiving), deep throat, face fucking, kinda desperate sex, missionary, mention of sex in the shower, YN is horny af, long hair jk (it deserves a warning), angst

AN : IT'S FINALLY HERE??? I'm so sorry I was waiting for my friend to edit it... But she never did it. So the fic is UNEDITED, english isn't my first language (i'm french) so if you see some mistakes close your eyes 🤍 I'm working on the part two!!! Hope you'll enjoy it, I put all my heart in the writing process <3

_________________________________

It's been years since the last time Jungkook left Camp Half-Blood, and he was starting to get sick of it. He knew he was capable of accomplishing things much greater than just fighting with the other campers; he was ready to defeat monsters: Dragons, Harpies, and Furies. All his training and all his pushing himself to the very limits, yet still...each day was the same. Every morning he'd wake up, see the same faces, greet the same people, and have the same menial discussions repeatedly. None could deny that the only thing Jungkook has an appetite for, is a taste of the real world, but the truth be told...he craved real love the same.

Jungkook trained extra hard today. As usual, he waited until late at night to take his shower once everyone had fallen asleep. He has always enjoyed being by himself. Something as simple as taking a shower alone might seem insignificant to some, but for Jungkook, it was the best part of his day. Living with nearly a hundred people could get draining, especially as one of the eldest.

As Jungkook was heading to the showers, he noticed one of the campers, Namjoon, reading on the bench by the entrance; he must've been seeking out some peace too. Jungkook especially appreciated him. Namjoon was brilliant – all thanks to his mother, Athena – and he was one of the only demigods, aside from his siblings, that he could call "a friend''.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?'' Namjoon asked, Peeking up from the novel he was lost in just seconds before. Jungkook himself wasn't a fan of reading, not even Greek books, however, he knew Namjoon's passion for reading and learning new things, and he had much respect for it.

"What about you, huh? Shouldn't you take your advice?" Jungkook returned playfully, a toothy smile lighting up his face. "Gonna shower I don't like when it's occupied by people.''