Eye to eye 👁️

In the world there are three types of creatures. 

There are the vampires, these creatures fly around every night screeching for blood or sometimes a sweet blood creature to be there lover, they hair is normally black and eyes red which is a symbol that there royal. Any other vampires have a 'x' on the side of there cheek saying that they're normal vampires.

After vampires there's werewolves, they're kind and the most adorable creature but can be rough and terrible at blood moons or full moon. tall wolf ears are symbols that they're royal. Normal werewolves have short wolf ears.

Then there's lovesickness creatures, they have a high low or extreme love for there significance other. They can do anything in there power to protect and get there lover. Pink eyes with big pink hearts in them are extreme lovesickness which means they're royal. Low love sickness have small hearts on their cheek, and high have small hearts in there eyes.

Now that's done let's jump in the story 

Emily- an extreme lovesickness creature (royal)

Mayaih- a vampire with black hair and purple eyes( half royal)

Ein/ Emily's best friend- a normal werewolf (not royal)

Neku/ mayaih little sister- a vampire with black hair and red eyes (royal)

Emily and ein was walking down the school hall when they saw a black hair girl walked past them. "Hey!! Are u new h-" Emily was speechless, she couldn't even think properly like the raven has slit her throat open. "Emily? Emily!!" Ein shouted in Emily's ears "huh? What?" Emily said. After realizing that she is still holding the raven's hand her heart started to beat fast " hello!! M-my name is Emily nice to meet you?". The raven stayed silent " mayaih." The raven said in a low but stern voice. (Okay so when I put this - it means that I am in someone's head basically there thinking 😊) -omg!! I never such a ~ lovely voice~ in like forever!!- Emily said in her head. "Could u let go of my hand please?" Mayaih said getting annoyed, "oh yeah! Sorry!! Uh mind if I have ur number?" Emily said putting her hand out so she can put her number in mayaih's phone (also mayaih is pronounce Maya my-a)

"U just met her Emily don't u think u should calm ur love-" Emily pushed ein aside as she smiled nervously infront the raven. "Sure why not?" Mayaih said handing her phone to Emily. Emily got excited she could kiss mayaih- I mean hug mayaih. "Also mayaih are a royal?" Emily asked putting ur body on mayaih. Mayaih could smell the sweet blood from Emily, "Im partly royal" she said. Emily looked confused "what to u mean?"   "I mean that my mom is a normal vampires while my father is royal so I took both of there side" mayaih said. *Bell rings* Emily was not with the bell today, "do u mind telling me where the AB class is?"mayaih said, "sure!!" Emily pulled mayaih to her class and said there goodbyes well mayaih didn't say anything just waved. "Ein!!!" "What?" Ein said as he walked to there class "omg did u see that!? She was Soo hot!!! Oh I gotta tell mom about her!! " Emily said being a fan girl over mayaih.

First class end and it was break time. "Ein should I ask her to be my gf!!" Emily shouted happily " are u crazy no!!! U guys met today!!! Keyword today!!" Ein said putting his ears down because of the shouting. " Why are u guys shouting? Also who are you?" Mayaih said making clear she's not cool with the other dude (ein) "oh this is my best friend ein!" Emily said hugging mayaih tight ( my hand is hurting 😢) "okay cool" mayaih said.

That's the end of this chapter next Chapter will probably be about Emily inviting mayaih idk don't get to excited anyways plz tell me if u enjoyed the first chapter and bye bye peace chocolates!! 🍫🍫✨