The Bear in Gold

There is a world that few may know.One of magic, Orc and even of Drow.

Where fairy flies dance among the sycamore, I've traveled there once before.

As hard as I try I'm still undone due to my travels beyond the sun.

Just beyond turtle rock and grassy knoll.Where dreams come true and spirits call.

As a dark Warlock sits on his throne. The rocks cry out, Watchers of stone.

"We protect the kingdoms where man still roam!"

So follow me, if you will. To a world in which time stands still.

Just past Mt. Eagle stone, treading through the river of the bow.

There's Turtle rock and grassy knoll. Almost there, I see the path of Rabbit's hole.

We'll be there soon at this rate .Through time and fog, at a wanderers gait.

Through the pines of Otter's place, just for a glimpse, a little taste.

Will we come back, do we even care? It can be more real than the world out there.

The power and might of an Angelic race draws me in to this magical place.

An hour has passed since we entered the hole and before us stands a bear draped in gold.

"Don't be afraid. Just follow me." He said with a grin. Jude opened the door we're to enter in.

I close my eyes to grasp this scene as we all pass through into Lucida's Dream.