Chapter One: We're All in this Together

Chapter One: We're All in this together... ASHTON!
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WRITTEN ANYTHING
ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A MAGICAL PERSON NAMED NAILA AND SHE WAS A QUEEN.
Haha nice try.
But there was a self declared queen, Queen Danger. And she pretty much just laughed at other people's misery. Especially the peasant named Timothy.
Aw, who am I kidding? This isn't some dumb fairytale. Or is it? I'm not quite sure. Anyway, let's continue. This peasant was in love with the fair maiden Rebecca Daugherty. But let's all admit, he was a huge jerk sometimes. Even his friend Prince Bruce agreed. However, no one annoyed Timothy as much as Queen Danger, for you see, the queen especially liked to pick on Timothy, though most of the time they were pretty cool. Queen Danger and Prince Bruce would always try to help Timothy sweep the fair maiden off her feet, although most, if not all, their plans would end in failure, with the exception of the one to get him to talk to her more. That one worked really well. However, he would not ask the fair maiden out.
At this point, the queen was getting furious with Timothy. His method of becoming friends with the fair maiden was not working. If this went on for too long, Princess Rhiannon would fall in love with Timothy. This was bad news, for whoever dated that princess would almost never recover. And like, literally, the princess fell in love with everyone, so the queen had to ask Dutchess Naila for help.
"The princess will have to decide who she wants to be with, and it should be happy, unless you want it to be sorrowful," the dutchess answered.
"But bruh," the queen protested, "Timothy will never get with the fair maiden."
"It's okay for people to dream," Dutchess Naila stated.
However, the queen thinks this is a terrible idea. Timothy needs to hurry up. "MY ONE TRUE PAIRING IS GETTING TOGETHER, OR ELSE I WILL STAB TIMOTHY IN THE FOOT!" the queen screeched, drawing her sword.
"Woah, calm down Danger," Prince Bruce stated, "We wouldn't want to start Kick Timothy in the Shin Day again, now would we?"
The queen stood there silently, then called out. "AHA! I GOT IT!" she cried, thrusting her sword up into the air. The prince and duchess jumped, almost thinking someone would get stabbed again. "WE SHALL HOLD A MASQUERADE BALL ON VALENTINE'S DAY!" she explained.
"How would that help the situation?" Bruce questioned.
The queen had a devious look in her eyes that could only spell trouble. "This is where you come in. You need to first convince Timothy to go to the ball, and anonymously ask Rebecca to it, so then, when we have the big reveal, they'll fall in love!"
"Good, but there's just one thing," Naila said.
"What?"
"It's a ball, right?"
"Yeah"
"And Timothy is a peasant, right?"
"Yeah"
"How in the world is he supposed to know how to dance with Rebecca?"
The queen thought for a few seconds before pointing at the sky. "Then we'll teach him how to dance!"
"But who's gonna do that?" everyone stood there silently.
"BRUCE WILL DO IT!" she pointed at the prince.
"Are you sure he would agree if Bruce will teach him?"
"No offense to Tim, but I can't fill in as the female."
"Well then...."
"Maybe you could teach him?"
"I'm about 90% sure he wouldn't agree then."
"So our only option is...?"
"BRUCE WILL TEACH THE TIMOTHY TO DANCE!"
"I thought you were about to mention Princess Rhiannon?"
"No! He'll probably not agree to that either."
"Well then the only option we have is..."
"I am not teaching him how to dance!"
"AWW COME ON PLEASE BRUCE!"
"No."
"I'll pay you with candy?"
"Okay, fine."
And so Bruce would teach the peasant how to dance, since, seriously, that kid had two left feet.
No joke, I saw him literally trip and then run into another person during track. It was hilarious. This would be a hard challenge since Timothy despised the queen most of the time, since, let's face it, she was a jerk about 99.9% of the time. Now, that 0.01% of the time, she was actually nice to the peasant. Although just getting him in the castle was a hard enough challenge, the truly hard part was getting him to even send the invitation to the maiden in the first place. You see, it took Bruce and Danger a long time to even get him to even talk to the maiden, 'cause let's face it, he has issues. Anyway, Prince Bruce was gonna teach dance to the peasant, with Duchess Teliz instructing them the whole way through the dance.
While they were doing that, the queen was also secretly sending her jester, Becca, to go deliver the special invitation to the maiden. The maiden was especially confused, seeing as she literally lived outside the walls of the kingdom. She of course knew about Queen Danger, but the queen had no rule over her. The jester grabbed a confetti cannon and started singing.
"OOOOOOOOH! WELLLLLL!
Dead bodies will fill the bedroom this night.
They give me a such fright.
But then I remember that tonight, I'm gonna get hungry!"
The maiden stared at the jester as she blasted the confetti all over.
"Wasn't that a great song!"
"Haha, that's hilarious!"
"Any way you have been requested by the Queen to come to the ball!"
"Uhm okay."