Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots: The Silver Haired Knight

(Zaratras x Human! Female! Reader)

As I rolled over the ray of sunshine of an half closed curtain shined through & hit my left eye. I grumbled turning over.

'I should get up but my bed is so nice & warm. But I have to go into the village & get some things along with helping Kito with the shop.' I sighed giving up arguing with myself.

I sat up & pushed myself off the bed. I yawned going through My drawers looking for an outfit. I sighed fixing my hair & looking at myself in the mirror. I gave myself a nod of approval with my hands on my hips.

I opened the door & let my face absorb the bright beautiful sun's light. I smiled walking down the road towards the village with my basket.

'What to do first? I'll get the fruits & vegetables!" I walked through the crowded village.

"Hello, Maria." I said to the old woman. She was one of the people who first accepted me when I first came here.

"Oh, hello Y/N, dear. The usual?"

"Mhmm!"

"Y/N, dear. I'm sure your lover is very happy to see you always on your feet." She said well grabbing some fruit & vegetables & putting them into the basket.

"Hmm? I don't have a lover." I gave her an honest smile.

"That's very surprising, Y/N dear. Here you go all done." I took the basket, nodded & said thanks. I walked away thinking

'What did she mean when she said it was surprising that I didn't have a lover?' I shook it off. I walked into the little coffee shop.

"Morning, Y/N."

"Good morning, Kito." I said happily.

"Y/N, if you don't mind we're a little low on eggs. Can you go ask Dale to see if we can get our usual a little bit early if possible, just in case."

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a nice walk." He chuckled.

"Of course you wouldn't." He shook his head.

"Would you mind?" I pushed the basket towards him. He nodded, grabbing it & headed towards the back.

I walked outside still admiring the beautiful day. As I walked past shops I would say Hi or Hello. Walking up the gravel road I would spot traders from the village & people coming to trade in the village. As I approached the little cabin a chicken came running. I kneeled down & grabbed the chicken, stroking her feathers to calm her down.

"Henrietta!!! Thank the Supreme Deity!!! Thank you, Miss Y/N."

"No problem!" I passed Dale the chicken. We started walking over to the chicken pen.

"So what are you doing all the way out here, Miss Y/N?"

"Kito was wondering if you have our order ready?" He looked at me surprised after he put Henrietta back in the pen.

"So quickly?"

"He wants it just in case because we're a little low." He sighed.

"It's in the back. Give me a minute." I nodded. He walked away into a shed. I let my eyes wander around the beautiful scenery. Big beautiful trees, fields, nice soft grass. I sighed with a tiny smile.

"Here you go." I jumped a bit & spinner around. I exhaled in relief.

"Sorry if I startled you, Miss Y/N. But here." He handed me a basket of eggs & milk.

"Thank you & it's alright." After some goodbyes I turned around & started walking down the gravel road once again.

"Um, excuse me, miss but do you perhaps know how to get to the village of Redeem?"